Sunday, August 26, 2007

25.08.07 SCFIdol

What did I do today?

Lol, Sora and I went to Runway at Lot 10 for this.......I'm not sure what to call it....something like an interview, but not exactly one. Yea, anyways.....remember last time I said while shopping in Pyramid, we had our pictures taken at the Samsung booth for the Samsung Idol Look-a-like contest? Yea, they called me and said we were selected into the top 30. So we had to go there between 10-2 today. We were asked to dress like the idol we look like.....we should dress to impress and that there'll be a judge there who will talk to us and also judge us.

While talking to the lady on the phone, I was thinking......"Sora and I look nothing like Twins!" Dress up like Twins??? We just thought of Twins because we are 2 girls.....and we could not think of any artist.

Thank goodness, Sora and I dance together and thus we have a few accessories that are similar.

So we arrived there at 10.30am, we were late! Cause we plan to be there at 10am initially....yea, we were the 3rd group there. There was a Karen Mok look-a-like lady who looks nothing like a mother of 2, following us. I was shocked when she told me she's a mum! She looks sooo young and soooo fit! Yea, once there, we registered and waited for our turn.

There's this guy, forgot his name(my short term memory!!!!!), who evaluated us. We were seated on thin comfy sofa while chatting with him. There was no camera there, but when I look up, there's a security camera there. I wondered if it's filming anything cause of the way we were seated....facing it! Yea, the guy was really cheery and easy to talk to! He asked about our personalities, talents, occupation and other stuffs. He was quite funny, there's this form where he had to fill in things about us, like are we easy-going, active...all those, and he said out what wrote. He said it's good that we are easy-going! That's nice!!

And you know what??? He asked us to go on diet!!!!!! haahaaha...........He said that if we get into top10, we have to walk this runway at their studio there and there would be lots of photographers snapping our pictures. We would have to wear their clothes, dressed up as Twins, and we have 1 minute to show our talent while walking down the runway???? I didn't really get that part. And their largest size is M! Great! I've just gained 3kgs in the past 3 wks!! Anyways, I won't go on diet either, it never works! Plus I don't think we'll be getting into top10!! It was a miracle that we even got into top30!

They had this promotion for us, for hair cuts or whatever at Runway.....50% from today till the last day of this contest. Tempting, but no time at the moment.

Lastly, we ended with a picture session. Samsung even provided every contestant with a goodie bag! They gave this nice tiny LCD clock which I really like. Small and cute! Hot water bottle, notepad and pen.

While there, I got asked 3 times if Sora and I were sisters........~No..... and the guy said, it's good both of you look alike. Do we?

After that, I followed Wayne and Sora to this Chinese TVXQ fan club gathering. My first! But a good experience. It's quite similar to other fan club gatherings. The other ppl I met there all wore red as it was the dress-code for the day. We paid RM22 for karaoke + lunch at Greenbox Sg.Wang. The lady in charge, Claire, said that if there's any extra from the bill, it'll go to the club. But I saw the fees for Saturday on the board and it costs RM20++ per person.....so I don't think there'll be much left for the club. It's for dong bang's concert er.....or for something else.

The lady in charge was really "tie xin" er....what's the word....thoughtful? For everyone who attended, there's 3 bookmarks....er, it's actually 3 pieces of laminated paper with dongbang's picture on one side and date, time, venue of today's gathering......thus it's something like a survenier!! Plus two sets of lyrics! One of dongbang's 2nd live concert-all songs included! and another one for their Japanese songs! So nice of her! Thought all these doesn't cost much money, but I still think it's very thoughtful. I joined another dongbang fan club, paid RM80 and got nothing till now!

Maybe because there's not many ppl, thus things ran a lot more smoothly, it's only their 2nd gathering. Besides the karaoke, there were also games. All prizes provided by Claire, once again it's very nice of her. She provided 7%'s postcards, bookmarks, sticker poster and the 7% boxes.......er......haha yea, I know many fans would love to have 1. So we had to ask each other questions on dongbang to be able to get the prizes. Everyone's happy cause everyone got 1 prize, I got a Yunho bookmark because I was one of the last few to answer. A nice bookmark, but it's a waste for me cause I'm not specifically a big fan of Yunho(am a fan of dongbang as a whole), plus I've got plenty other bookmarks, so I gave it to Sora.

Claire asked who I like best in DBSG, I said "Also can la". Since I don't specifically read only JJ's news....but in the end I chose JJ....~My question was "What's the thing JJ wore which he never takes off?" actually I don't think the word "never take off" is right, cause I 1st thought of his nipple ring......he can't take it out himself. But, Claire said it's something you can see even with clothes on.....so "ring". Ta-da! he wears the same ring on his right hand since debut. But I think JJ changed it recently. Wayne got herself a 7% box! haaha......plus, Sora and I performed a horrible 2 person "U" dance for them........

It's a good experience today, I wonder how other artists fan club gatherings are like. Would love to go to a Taiwan or local artists one.

Gotta thank them for letting me join them too as I just decided to join last minute and is not a member of their forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment