Wednesday, August 1, 2007

花ざかりの君たちへ ep1

うれしい!!! Finally got to watch 花君!!! whee~~~ attack of the handsome school boys in uniforms!

I was planning to buy the drama initially....but the suspense is killing me! Actually when the drama first aired in japan, I wanted to stream it from youtube. I was soo happy when I found the vids there! Unfortunately none of could be watched as youtube removed all of them due to violation of copyrights. I was planning to download it last night.....however my clubbox didn't move a bit at all!! something is not right! Yea, so today I decided to try my luck with youtube and I found all the released episodes there!!! english subbed!!! しゅんくん(Shun)~~*traces his arm*

*Warning*

Oguri Shun looks so handsome!! His opening scene can make any girl melt man! That look on his face!! aahhh~~~~~~fang tien! 抱きしめたい(I wanna hug him~~) I wanna have しゅん fall on me too!!! I wanna share the same room with him!!! I wanna have him glare at me!!! I want him to carry me!!! Can i touch his hair!?? I wonder if he use Gatsby, moving rubber.........

The characters he play are normally cool cool one! But i like!!! suite his face! His features are so beautiful!

とまくん(Toma)sooo adorable!!! haaha.....he's like this time bomb that can explode anytime!

ゆうくん(Yuu Shirota) is not in the episode! :( I can't wait to see him in that uniform!!!)

まきちゃん(Hirokita Maki) She looks soo cute in short hair! She's soo lucky....get to act alongside しゅん & ゆう! Not to mention Pi too!!! I've never read the manga so I don't know if she played the character well....but from my point of view, she's good!!

Nanba(Mizushima Hiro)'s hair looked soo funny......that womanizer!! lol did he just wore a leopard print towel?
Yamamoto Yusuke looks sooo good!!!(the guy whom
まきちゃん thought was a a ghost)hahaa....his hair is so nice!
The Sekime(Okada Masaki) guy looks handsome too!!!
And all the topless guys!!!
セクシー!!!

Meaningful phrases:
"Hardwork and efforts will definitely be rewarded"
"If you give up the most important thing in your life, you will loose yourself gradually"
"A person who can lie to self is lonely and agonising"
"Believe in yourself!"

1st epi sooo nice!!!! must buy the drama man!!!


*cheers*

おぐり!かっこいい!

おぐり!かわいい!

おぐり!セクシー!


Mel: 一生に結婚しましょう!(Let's get married!)

しゅん: えっと。。。*scratches head* (errr....)

At the same time, Pi: へー。。。ナニ!!!(eehh....WHAT?)

ゆう: 結婚!!what? ....*angry*(marriage??....what?)

Pi: ggrrrrr*makes wierd face* *grabs baseball bat*

Mel: じ...じょう。。冗談。。です。。。。(I...I'm only ki...dding)

Pi & ゆう: 冗談じゃないよ!!!! (THIS IS NO JOKE!)

Mel:hehe.... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment