Monday, August 13, 2007

Curls

I want curls like this.....what kind of perm is this?

But if my hair is all black.....perm already cannot really see it right?.....What do you think??

I think it's easier to compare with Japanese hairstyles on Japanese models.....haahaha cuz similar face shape!! LOL!!!!

I will keep my bangs.....but my hair won't be that long after perming....maybe around 2 inch shorter. How about this?









These 2 hairstyles below like quite impossible right?? I mean after you've permed your hair....can it still look that neat? Or it'll take a long time to syle?


Actually all these hairstyles above, not all of them are permed right? Some are blown that way? Is it hard to maintain hair like these? Do all the hair above look nice just because of the dyed hair? I don't want to dye my hair~....Here's a black one....

errr....how's this?

Please share some ideas or anything.......I want something that's easy to handle and won't take much time to style.

Credits Rasysa<--click!

No comments:

Post a Comment