Saturday, August 11, 2007

花ざかりの君たちへep6

*warning*

lol...one of the reasons why I like Japanese Drama from manga is because they're always sooo funny! And there's sooo many things that are impossible in real life but when you watch them do it, it's so funny! Like how can a small tiny van fit THAT MANY people?? and how can someone who has already came out.......come out of the van a 2nd time.....n a 3rd time!!!

and AAAAHHHH!!!! さの hugged あしや!!!! HUG ME! HUG ME!!! eeeeee......jealous!!! aaaah.....but at the same time I'm soo happy!!!! さの...you like her after all right? right? eeeee.....なかつ must be like....."Oh...my あしや!"

Moon was right!!! 優君's part was only......like what? 10 seconds?? haiyo!! I knew he couldn't be that bad! He was helping さの right? Right??.....he's a good guy!

Ok....I'm confused now....I think I mixed up Moon's Junpei-kun with another guy.....there's 2 guys that looked alike......or are the same person? Moon.....you're Junpei is which one? I mean in the portrait with all the Ikemens in uniform one........Junpei is the one in the orange tee with blue stripes in this epi right? Then later in the epi he wore a white shirt with black sleeves right?

なかつ(Nakatsu).........nakatsu....nakatsu......NAKATSU!!!! kyakyakya~~~ Date me! date me! Yes.....you're soooo cute!!..come her babe! I'll give you bread!!!

Ahhh...~~~ LOBSTER!!! delicious!!! Hungry!!! I love lobsters!!!! Prawns!!!! Seafood!!!!! aaahh~
Yes あしや.....papa is right? How can you be soo......erm.......what's that word? Yea.....how can you just leave Japan without completing what you went there to do initially? Don't quit halfway!

Her family went with her to Asakusa!!! aahhhh!~ I miss that place!!!! They went to Sensoji!!! and the Kaminarimon!!! If there's a chance I want to live in Asakusa!

It's true that-People will understand things better after they get in contact with them!
Also, someone you thought you don't love originally......but suddenly you will realize that you actually love that person. Love will make people mature. "Just believe in the path you had chosen for yourself" Yes....true! if you don't believe in yourself no one will!

It seems that something exciting will happen in ep7! Did さの get drunk again and kissed あしや??

No comments:

Post a Comment