Monday, August 20, 2007

花ざかりの君たちへep7

* warning*

I actually watched it few days ago but got no time to spam...and now that I have time...I forgot the story except for one ..................ONE!!!!!!! very very VERY INTERESTING part!!!!! which made me scream my head off!!!! aaaaahhhhhhHHHHH!!!!!

I watched the entire epi7 raw from Sora cause the eng subbed is just too slow!!! 2 days before i watched it.....the "kepo" went to youtube and saw.............."2 HOT GUYS KISSING!!!!"

優君.......i knew you're not that bad!!! see, you're so nice to visit さの when he's sick! And what did さの do to repay you? He KISSED you!!! aaarrrrrhhhhh!!!!!!! jealous jealous jealous!!!! I want either guys!!!!! sniff!

優君 expressions were so funny.....he looked like some...."gay" haahaa......sorry! but yea...they were so cute and さの didn't even remember any part of it!

I love なかつ more and more.....and lol....these boys are all sooo unbelievable....1st a lie detector machine and next a gf detector machine!!! And those deperado without gfs.........hai~~~ esp oscar and nanba!!! will なかつ ever find out that あしや is actually a girl?

shesh!! あしや shouldn't leave at all!!! poor さの and stupid さの!!!! if you like her.....you should make her stay!!!! I wonder will they end up together.....it's ending soon right? aahh...3 more epi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment