Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Japanese hubby <3 山下 智久<3

*EDITED*

I just realised I've never shared any YamaPi's pic here yet.....gomenne.(Really gomenne....for not checking after posting, didn't knew that the pics never showed up. Pi-chan gomen~~)

Pi's the oldest among my 3 hubbies *ahem* haahaa.....but look at his face! he looks so young.....no?

I really his new hair style.....he get to keep his nice long fringe and yet have that cute little bush on top!! Plus the hair colour suits his skin too!

Look at Pi's cute expression~~

Aaahh~~ besides the cutesy look, Pi can also look cool......notice the similar fashion sense btw him n JJ? lol~~~

Yea babey! he also suit "funky" styles....

You'll notice that Pi normally has this long strand of fringe hair that covers his forehead and part of his nose........I feel like chopping it off!!! because it covers his beautiful face....but yea.....that's his style!

kekeke.... YamaPi has no tattoo.....but he has a belly piercing!!

Lastly, my darlings group-NEWS!



Is it just me of is Shige's(bottom row, 1st guy) specs....ermm.....a bit funny.....it's like on the right side, part of the specs has lens and part of it doesn't..........

Fan letters could be sent to my darling at:
TOMOHISA YAMASHITA
Johnnys Family Club
Miyamasu Tower B1F
Shibuya 1-10-10 Shibuya-ku
Tokyo 150-8550
JAPAN

Lastly, pic of the day~~~ my 2nd jap hubby in afro hairstyle!! Puhaahahaahaha~~~


Credits: yamapi.snow-wings.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment