Sunday, August 5, 2007

Seito Shokun ep1

*warning*

The 1st epi seems nice! I like dramas about student-teacher relationships! Not love.....but care! So nice! Love Gokusen too! This 1st epi seems a bit like Gokusen to me because this "special" class is the 1st class this newly graduated teacher is going to teach! haaha.....And it involes a class of students who have lost faith in teachers and adults!

I like "dedicated" teachers! A teacher who talks and discuss things with her/his students and treat them like friends!

I wish I had a gym teacher like 優!!! But er....why my 優's character soo funny one! He's like always.....nervous? shaking? and his actions are soo funny! He definitely suits to be a gym teacher because....HE LOOKS HOT IN THE UNIFORM!!! wakakaa..................

Credits: 城田優 Official Blog

本郷 奏多(Hongō Kanata) is the class rep of class 2-3. I realised that the character he plays now is similar to his character in PoT....both also cool cool one! I introduced him one night at my house to Sora......well let's just say I didn't expect her to really go crazy on him! 奏多君 is now her little Japanese lover so I cannot child abuse him now........sad~~~ Should have kept him to myself if i knew he was her type! haahaa lol!

Anyways this cute little boy has a blog too!! which I will be stealing pictures from! haaha.....He may be young but he's got talent and is smart! Plus he's tall for his age!
っといてよ!
ん゛ーー!
ちゃごちゃ
るさいなぁ。
に刺されて
いただけだって!
だ単に。

蚊なた
Credits: Kanata@his official blog
See what this little boy has written! He was complaining about the mosquito...making noises....telling it to keep quiet.....and the whole passage actually spells his name out! SMART EH!!

Yea...but stupid 奏多 is soo naughty in this drama!!! *whacks him*


岡田将生(おかだ まさき)!!! he looks better in 花君! Another naughty boy!! I'm not attracted to him at all in this epi!

Students from Class 3D from Gokusen are naughty....but this class 2-3 is creepy! All that dark aura!

3DT's members are 奏多, 将生 and まきちゃん????

No comments:

Post a Comment