Monday, August 20, 2007

Tudong, tudong, tudong pics! MD 2005

Tada!!! Me in TUDONG during MD days!!!! never see before le?? haahaa shocking isn't? Yes...thanks to Chong for this pic! I don't even have a pic of myself in tudong! Was quite reluctant to take pic in tudong last time and now i REGRET!!!!! cause no pic for memories!!! Anyways....this is me, holding a plasma membrane model....and I remember I broke my nail in this picture!! and it was bleeding badly! ooo....and I miss this bio lab which we always makan lunch in!!!

Chonggie and Liz! I remember there's one funny pic of chong in tudong one.....wonder it's in whose camera! Liz looks soo cute!

From SGS to MD!!! but where am I? I'm missing!!!! I also want to take picture with everyone.....unfortunately I'm not in school for the last few days of class so missed all the photo sessions.....sorry, I was in Japan. There's more St. Georgians....why only so few in this pic??

This picture has nothing to do with me......this is a pic of chong's Socio class. Chong's class got banyak ex-sgs students......I wonder where's my class pic with Mr.......Mr......OMG.....i forgot his name!!!! What's my chemistry teacher's name?

Chong and Lina....behind is the library....and this a very good "kap chai" spot! kekeke......not for me la...........LOL ahhh...good old days!!

Leng luis- Flora, Lib, Chong, Hazel.......I missed the times when all of us have lunch together!

Chong, Nida, Katy......I just realised....banyak chong punya pics!!! I keep typing her name nia! And only 1!! 1!!! pic of myself! See......M, I'm so good to you! Help you do free promotion! Are you gonna belanja Eric-hyung here makan?

No comments:

Post a Comment