Monday, December 24, 2007

Thief to my own home

Haven't been feeling well since yesterday. My throat hurts!!! Lost my voice again!!!! 3rd time this year!!!

I only remember loosing my voice like once or twice before........but 3 times in a year!!!!! omg! Is it because of the horrible weather in kl? or all the unhealthy food that I'm eating now??

Was supposed to go Sg Wang for K yesterday but thank goodness the outing was off. Instead, I met up with my cousins and Sora for dinner at Pyramid.

I was supposed to be having dance class yesterday...but the 'blur' me.....went for replacement last friday because I thought I would be leaving for Ipoh yesterday! I went to UG anyways cuz I received sms from PM and I thought that the instructor wouldn't mind teaching me after the class. But turns out, I missunderstood the msg........he told PM to teach me when she sees me. Haiya, still same la! Only thing was that I wasn't dress right for dance prac!!! I bet everyone there must be thinking, "Why is this girl so weird??! She doesn't come to class during her class time but comes after the class ended. Summore dress till like tat!!!!" What!!! cannot ah!! haaha.....

Dinner-Zanmai Sushi! Yum~yum~ After calculating how much each person was supposed to pay and collected the payment, I realised that there's an extra of about RM9. Then no matter how I count it again there's still an extra! Thus I tot. "wahhh....soo nice! got extra money let's go to the shoji kiya and buy some cookies to share among everyone." But luckily I didn't because we were all bloated. I soon realised that the money actually belongs to my cousin because I overcharged her!!!! haiyooo....I'm sooo blurrrr!!!!!

After dinner, we went to Hilton Hotel PJ to check out my cousin's group's Train model. If you guys pass by Hilton PJ by chance, should go in and have a look! The train model was really pretty!!! There's 7 in the world this year and Hilton PJ's model is the 2nd largest after Seoul. If I'm not mistaken, there was a competition and the Taylor's group won with their theme, "Chritstmas across borders", lead by Jiunn.

We took quite a number of pictures there....shall post it up soon!

Btw, becareful if you do park at the free outdoor car park at Hilton PJ. When we were there last night, we saw this very suspicious looking guy in his car. He was in his car while we were looking for a parking space. When we all turned to look at him as our car passed, he quickly turned on his head lights and we thought he was going to leave, but he didn't. We found a parking space nearby but we didn't dare park because we would have to walk past him(even though there's 4 of us), thus we went to Hilton's own carpark instead. Even when we left at 11, his car was still there!!! How suspicious! It's like he's waiting for someone he could target!

When we arrived back at my house......Ta-DA-Da-daaaaaa!!!! No Electricity!!! Perfect!! My gate is an auto gate! Plus there's no one at home! Also....I forgot to bring the auto gate key out!!! I phoned my aunt who insists that the key I had with me is the auto gate key! but I know it isn't!! because it doesn't fit!

My cousin parked her car outiside my house and we all got down to try and open the gate. My cousin JY even climbed in to try open it from inside. I wish I could climb in from my house wall too...but my legs are not long enough and I'm afraid of height! Plus I've never climbed any trees before when I was young!!! Funniest thing was the house opposite mine was having some party and all the guest were seated outside the house and some looking at our direction. I bet they were wondering what he heck we're doing!

There's no one home on my left! Everyone went out...I guessed it was too hot! Then the right side, there were cars in the house and we tried banging their gate(the electronic bell doesn't work) and even shouted but no one answered. Cannot climb my own gate cuz....you just can't!(too many spikes and it's too high) I tried my left neighbour's gate, I could get up but I wouldn't dare jump in to my own house. I'm scared of height and my mum placed flower pots at every corner!

I saw an open gate a few houses away, thus I was thinking if I could get in from there and climbed across the fences of the other 2 house to get to mine! Then I have to worry if their houses have dogs!

In the end I took off 1 shoe and climbed over my right neighbour's gate! I know there are people home because the windows are opened but no one answered when I called. Couldn't be bothered if they want to call police or what! I then had to climb over another fence and becareful not to step on my mum's flower pots!

Then in the house, I couldn't swtich off my alarm!!! Nvm la, since my neighbours are either not at home or in super deep sleep already! Just let it sound! Can keep theives away too!

I later found out that the first house on my row caught fire earlier that evening and thus caused the black out on my row only!!! What an exciting evening!!!

Xmas with Pi & Toma-kun! (2005)


BoA - MeriKuri


KRY-Feliz Navidad, Sg Wannabe ft. Im Jun Hee- White Christmas, BigBang -Winter Story!!


Ashley Tisdale- Last Christmas


Merry Xmas everyone!!! Going Ipoh tomorrow....see you guys in 3 days!! Meri Kurisumasu!

No comments:

Post a Comment