Saturday, April 26, 2008

26.04.08

My laptop's been revived!! No, the doc didn't save him! His pulse just came back! Miracle huh?

Either that or he doesn't like me and has been making a fool of me!!! hmph!
For almost a week, I couldn't get him started! and right after I bought a new laptop(my new bf! haha) and sent my ex to the hospital.......He came back.....alive!! without the doc's help! Arrghh.....weird things keep happening to me!!! Why!!!???

Sigh~ no dance....yesterday and today!!


Was surfing online for dance schools that offer Latin dance classes and I bumped into this dance school which offers girl hip hop. There's poppin' classes too. I think many will know the poppin' instructor as he and his group has won numerous competitions before.
Girl's hip hop seemed more like my thing. But I have no idea where that place is!!! haahaa......so yea. I'm not changing dance school.....for now. I like the location of my dance school now because it's near where I stay. Quite a convenient location actually. Plus I have friends in class! Still lost and confused without a clue about anything.

Shinhwa's RUN MV

Have I shared this before???

credits: rokita82@youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment