Wednesday, April 30, 2008

last day of April

No smooth sailing this week.....

1. Made a stupid error/mistake/mess-up in my Immuno paper which cause be 9marks!! argh! Sometimes I can be sooo clueless/dumb/plain-stupid/forgetful....I need to get myself a new RAM. It's 9 marks that NOONE can answer that question wrongly!!!

2. Genetics was always my favourite subject and not being able to do well in the exam makes me feel horrible! Gah...how can I forget how to calculate D.C.O's?? Shesh! I'm normally pretty good with numbers....and Gah!!! Genetics just grabbed the top spot for being the toughest paper of the sem!! Had always heard from friends that seniors all said Gen was hard and many didn't do that well. But I thought he was being quite lenient this sem....though I don't know his teaching style last time. Ahhh~~ Genetics how could you do this to me? *sniff*

3. Ok...several weird things happened...receiving weird msgs, got asked weird questions.....

4. Gaining weight like nobody's business!!! It's always like this during exam period!

5.I didn't know that coffee can change the smell of urine. haaha, ok. I don't drink coffee...not even a tinnnnny bit! I can still survive without caffeine! (but a little bit from chocolates is perfectly fine! <3)

6. Dance.....yes? no? don't know?

7. I need love!....

haahaa......

From today onwards, my new bf is Mr. Neurobiology! I'm going to spent my next 120-140 hours with him! Don't you just love him?? All that brain.....

No comments:

Post a Comment