Tuesday, May 6, 2008

06.05.08

whee~~~ finally my exams are over!

Free as a bird~~

.....or I spoke too soon!

haaha...free as a bird till tomorrow....the start of my 8 days Intensive Immersion Programme...which I totally forgot what are the courses that will be conducted!

Right, this last neuro paper was an easy paper. I've studied everything that came out on the paper. the problem is, I can't remember what I've studied! haaha....Neurobio! how could you do this to me? I'm your gf!

Most people will go karaoke/ watch movie/ go for a drink after exam.....but what did Mel do? The 1st thing she did after reaching home was clean her toilet!! haaha.....After the toilet, I cleaned up my room.......it's still in progress! I've removed everything on my shelves and replaced them in a different manner. It's now 1am and I'm too tired to continue!

The lady from the program only told me today that I have to bring my resume along with a cover letter to the program!!! I'm like what is it for? I'm only going to attend some courses. She's like there'll be HR ppl there and on spot interview! WHAT!!!! And I only got to know about this now!!! All I have is one crappy resume from industrial training which is sooo brief that it basically contains about only 10% info of a standard resume!

Arrghhh!!! and I gotta start digging out all my result slips. Eeeee....I hate getting last minute notices like this! Though she said it's not compulsary....but I still think, I should have it with me since I'm there for the training...or else, why go?

Grrr........

Supposed to join some course mates for karaoke later today.....but I don't think I can go now....gotta do the resume and cover letter.

Oh ya...I finally had dance class last week! The person we feared taught poppin'. haaha....he wasn't scary at all! Poppin' class was ok. My class has becomes sooo big...now that we've combined with another class. This is the first time I've learned sooo many moves poppin' class. But it's good, I quite like it! Cause I'm never good with free styling or coming up my own steps in poppin' class.....just learning basic simple steps first is OK! So, thumbs up for poppin'! whee~~~

As for hip-hop.......OMG!!!! It was monstrous!!! The most tiring hh class I've ever attended! er....either that or it's because I've been a couch potato for 3 weeks and never moved my butt, so I've become rusty. Yea...even the warm up stretches was different from normal.

Then we were taught some choreography which we danced to songs that go faster n faster n faster.....n then R&B songs that go slower n slower n slower.........the music's great! It's just that there's this transition part in the choreography that quite confusing and I keep bringing the wrong feet forward! Lastly, the warm down.....was definitely the killer moment for me! I wore the wrong pants!!! Cannot stretch properly ah~~~~~~ and ah! I hate stretching! I wanna cry~~~~*sniff*

After class....got back pain, leg pain, arm pain.....everywhere also pain!!! The only place that doesn't hurt is my butt! haahaa.........

The class is a bit dry for now....we'll see what happens next week. I guess many of us kinda miss our ex-instructor. His class was normally half on technical and half on attitude.....and I don't know, class just seems more fun......or it's because we sometime have 2 instructors together in 1 class and they'll bring lighten up the atmosphere and get us into the mood.

I think the funniest moment for me was when I couldn't understand what the instructor was saying.....what is "fak fak" or "fek fek"/ "fatt fatt"??? What ever it is...I'm thinking it means "know the steps well".

Before and after class, I talked to some dance mates........sigh~ I think some ppl might wanna leave while others will stay. I realised that many students from other classes, esp break dance have left. I wonder what happened.

I realised, I was probably one of the blurrest person or have really slow processing system. 2 weeks and I still couldn't digest everything properly. How come other people can think of things that have never come across my mind before? Or am I just too trusting?

After thinking through everything again, I think that many things does make sense and the pieces are slowly coming together. But the main question still remains. WHY?

I hate all these "games" which involves playing with ppl's minds or hearts. Where is the love???

Oh ya, according to a friend, it seems the archer has found a place and there's something about an opening ceremony. That's pretty fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment