Tuesday, May 20, 2008

20.05.08

It's been soo long since I've posted. haaha.... :D

Went to Sunway Hospital for body check up last week, sooo expensive!! haaha.....the same check up costs 3 times more expensive/4 times the price that I paid at the hospital I was born in...er...in Ipoh! haaha.....

Talking about hospital, I've gotta go back next month for my last shot at Pantai Hospital......lol, straight away went for HepA+B shot after I found out I've never gotten the shot before last year during industrial training. Anyways, it's good to get the shots even if you're not working in the lab.

Ok....bought the new laptop last month but I only started using it recently and this is the first blog post I typed using the new laptop. Sooo...silly, because I couldn't get the wireless to work. Why? Because I've forgotten my own password to the wireless network!!!! So now I'm using the.....telephone line???

Then I had to download players so that I could play my videos....dl MSN msger, Mozilla, codecs and at the moment I cannot figure out what else I need.

Then I asked the computer shop person if there's any CD I could buy to install Japanese language text. And he looked a me like I'm an idiot, like why would I be needing a CD! Well.....I'm a computer idiot ok so i didn't know that vista has like this thing/function and that I can literally type almost all the languages in the world without the installation cd.....I'm like "ooo....."

Went to Ikea yesterday and I saw this huge banner outside of Cineleisure about some BBoy competition!!!! I wanna watch!!!! If I'm not mistaken it's on 24 & 25!! Whee~~~~ Is it the BOTY?? or another BBoy contest?? Can't wait for the Inter-college dance finals which will be held in Pyramid in July!!

The Anycall Haptic phones which I posted on last week are now out in Malaysia!!! SAMSUNG SOUL!!! But I don't see the pink one! I wanna look at the real pink one!!!! eee....someone pls buy it and let me touch! haaha....

Ooo....yea, SM's new boyband Shinee! I call them "Shiny" or are they called "Shin-ee" as in Shin for god??? of just "shine". Shiny sounds cuter since they're like.....sooooo YOUNG anyways!!! 14!!!! Good Boy! Call me Auntie Melissa!

My 1st impression when I saw their pic was....GD?? BIG BANG??? and then the post from soompi said that they're supposed to be a mixed version of BB + FT Island and I'm like..."ok, they do have a tiny bit of FT feels too." Then I realised that there's 3 hee chuls in Shinee!! haahaa.....so cute!! I thought that 3 guys actually has the hee chul feel~~~
Their Preview:

credits: ehbkLOVE@youtube.com

More BB feel that FT. Not bad! I still think that 1 of the guys has the HC vibe! I likey~~baby HC! Plus I love hiphop!!! Ok, lastly some pics from IIP!!! It was really fun! Glad I joined the program!

MACC!!!
MACC with Mr. GOH


Leng Luis!!
MACC After Lunch!
RuiShan, Stella, Jeannie, WonLi, Candy, Albee, Celeste, Andy & I


No comments:

Post a Comment