Saturday, May 24, 2008

24/05/08

Got a hair cut today. Cut off all the curls and my head feels sooo much more lighter now...

hehe..
Today is a good day! haaha....cause some stranger said I look too young, as in not of age to use a credit card. Really? when you're 18, you're eligible to apply for credit cards right??...keke.....ok... :D I wonder if it's because of the new hair cut....haaha

I think I pulled a muscle today....er...not exactly. It hurts only when I put weight on it. It's sooo weird cause I was sitting down on the floor, hugging my legs
and suddenly my right thigh muscle felt tensed and I couldn't stretch it out properly.

Saw my new sem timetable today and my reaction was...*Gasp!*.. *Gasp!*... *Gasp!*...
. *Gasp!*..... *Gasp!*

YYYYYYYYYY?????

Not really liking the new timetable

1) I hate class that ends from 4pm onwards...n super hate classes that ends at 6!!!!


2) I hate long breaks in between my lectures!!! esp....a break that is 4 hours long!!!


3) I hate classes that that starts after ECA....what more a practical!!!!

4) I hate classes in S blocks.....have to walk sooo far! especially when I have a class right before that and then I'll have to rush to that block that's super far away!!
haaa.............

Oh well.....gotta live with it!
最後までがんばって。諦めないだから
FIGHTING!!!


Ok, "So Hot" by the Wonder girls is quite addictive. JYP did it again! I'm now into leopard prints haaha.......kept playing the song over and over again.

Shinee is also addicting. Just watched their debut perf and I love their sleek dance moves! Love those smooth leg movements~~The baby of the group dances as graceful as a swan!!

credits: youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment