Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day!!! Wishing all Mother's Happy Mother's Day!!!

Mum and Dad cooked some dishes and brought them to a friend's house where we had lunch! haaha........the aunt had seen me 2 wks ago and said that I gained a lot of weight and when she saw me yesterday she looked super shocked!!! The look in her eyes is like, "Unbelievable!!!"

She said I gained soooo much weight that if I don't control myself I'm gonna be huge! :( Aaahhh!!! sad ah!! Exam stress!!!! and then I'll EAT EAT EAT and *kaboom* Fatty me!!!!

Felt super motivated to exercise to lose weight yesterday and all my motivation died today~!! haaha......

Today's the 5th day of IIP, another 3 more days to go.....

To we did Creative thinking?? hahaa....Think too much today, till I can't even think straight now.

But I love this topic!!! Creativity Rules!!! haaha.......That's why la....the society now, this cannot, that cannot.....sooo many rules!! Limits everyone's creativity!!!

Aiya....I forgot to take some nice pics to share!!

Will post some soon.....

Lunch time today was....AAHHHH BADDD!!! It was freaking HOT!!! and we walked under the hot sun across 2 roads to some stall la....I dunno what's the name....but I can bring you there if you're interested haaha.... Then after we ordered our food, some cat pee-d at Stella's chair and it splattered onto her legs and I was sitting next to her and my feet was right next to her chair where the cat peed!!!!

Well...no thank you...you bad, bad kitty!!! I will sent a complain letter to whichever cat organisation your from!!! hmph!

I was wearing jeans and sport shoes so of course I didn't feel the cat peeing there at all......but still!!! Hello.....we still have to eat!!! After today, we've decided that we're not walking sooo far to no where for a meal again.....I want restaurants with nice air-conditioning!!!

Btw, met a junior today who sooo happens to be an A-level student who took Further Maths too....haaha.....rare species! lol.....plus one who takes up Japanese course too......rarer! lol....sorry la, I'm very sakai.....cuz in Malaysia most ppl you meet do either STPM/ UEC/ Matriculation ma....plus Further Maths is not a common subject! Plus Japanese.....I need to practice my dying skills....I think I only remember how to say good morning now! haaha

Ok, got a Power-point to do now.....byebye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment