Saturday, May 10, 2008

IPP 3rd & 4th day

Was too tired yesterday after poppin' to make any post. Was half dead...could hardly keep my eyes open.

Today....my whole body's aching now after hiphop class.


Yesterday......gosh, I'm so tired that I can't really remember what I did yesterday. I think we learnt about "A Winning Team".
There's this part where we had to do role playing. We had to act out a meeting and others have to guess what type of character each person in the meeting possess.

MACC was paired with Victory and we decided to discuss on "UTAR ball". We draw lots to decide who will be the CEO/ chairperson....and guess who's the unlucky one?? Me! haaha....I'm the one who came up with the topic but I had never plan a ball before!!! But it seems like everyone else in the team HAS!!! And I'm very lucky cause they were sharing what they know with me.....so I had to quickly absorb what everyone was saying......


Our team had a lot of "I" people...like me. haaha....plus everyone was very willing to share and participate....so there were several ppl talking each time...and I was trying to listen to everyone.
We were the 1st group to try it and we did everything like spontaneous. No time to plan or to practice. Even so, it was quite fun and you really learn a lot from ppl in the same team as you.

We went to Tempest??Tampest? for lunch! Yippee...student price again! haaha, so nice la PJ students! So many restaurants offer student price! However, because the place was quite packed...most of our food only came more than 30mins after we we have ordered!!!! Yoo...lunch time is only 1 hour la!

Plus the waiter got our orders mixed up. Yup but all's ok when another waiter was nice enough to check everything properly for us and even helped us to take pictures!

Poor Andy was the only guy to join us and he didn't even realise it till we reached the restaurant....& he got the smallest portion of chicken among all of us!!! haaha.....


Later in the afternoon we did this sort of quiz thing about teamwork. Overall, I think MACC did quite well as we've only known each other the day before but we all clicked very quickly. We were able to communicate well, share our opinions and brainstorm together. Our score for that quiz was quite good, it proves that we work well together as a team!! Happy~~~ :)


Today, we've moved to a new class.....one that is on the same block as the one where we have tea breaks!!! haaha....so much more convenient now! We did this phone call role play thing and ahhhh.......Mr.Goh said I spoke like a machine gun! Too fast! haaha.....and he said I had too much enthusiasm!!! Then too high-pitch!!???

Well.....an Eng teacher in sec. school said that I spoke like a bullet train too once after English debate.
Ursula, Tham and Jas said that I have a high pitched voice too.....really?? I thought all girls have similar voice range???

Lunch?? at Sun Wong(made a mistake in the last post....I actually at Java Noodle Restaurant! haaha....) Guess what? They offer discount for students too! whee~~ Why restaurants in Pyramid don't have discount for students?? What to eat for the next for days?? ?Any other good restaurants around that area??



Poppin'......I think I'm learning a lot more on poppin' now than I ever have. At least now I know the names of the moves and some history about the dance. I must learn how to do a proper walk out!!!!


Hiphop....my class lost some members, about 4 and gained 5 new members today. I wonder if 2 of the members left because they were scared away by last week's "super super super intense" class! haaha.....today's class was more relaxed but my muscles still ached. Last time, my muscles never ache after class!


There has been quite a big change in the dance studio and I kinda miss the old style but the new style is much more comforting. I also think the new style appeal more to parents because before this, most parent's might not really like the place as it's too rugged!




Btw, Anycall HAPTIC anyone?? featuring DBSK & SNSD

I love the beautiful Pink phone!!! Oh, for those who don't know, Anycall is the equivalent of Samsung!!!

credits: Mickytoho@youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment