Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I've finally finished cleaning my room~ haaha...cleared 2 big boxes worth of book and notes out. There's just way too many books in my room.....the 2 shelves are filled with books. Now I've made space for my story books that have been collecting dust in the store room! haaha......

Will rearrange my contacts and make-ups some other time....too tired!

I recently took out a Sapphire blue contacts....it's expired! haaha....but I took it out and soaked. Seldom wear colour contacts cause I'm 10-20% blind with them! ok...not that serious, just blurred vision! haaha tat was till I found the wonderful Logic lens!! From now on, that's the only lens I will buy.....and that will be in a few years!

I looked like an alien with this 1 colour Sapphire blue lens...the fact that my iris is small makes it worse. You can actually see the blue pigments on my eye ball! I guess it only works for ppl with lighter colour hair. If anyone wanna wear blue lens, they should always opt for tri-blend!

Ooo...I painted my nails! Shiny Bright Pink! Yea.....one of Mel's pink obsession! tralala.......

I'm sooo tired and sleepy and I haven't done my resume and cover letter yet! A bit reluctant to go for my course tomorrow.....I only had 1 free day! Plus I didn't really rest at all!

Oh well, it's now 8.30pm.....better start working now....

No comments:

Post a Comment