Saturday, May 31, 2008

whee~ new layout!!

Thanks to Lina!!!

She's soo nice! She made me a blog! Did everything for me! and now she changed layout for me!!!

keke...jealous or not that I got a good sister like her!!???

SHE'S MINE!!! Muahahaa....unless ur a guy la!


Ok, no idea who the girl is....I just think it looks quite nice! haaha....A gal pulling her shirt with her back facing you. She even have a tattoo....looks a bit sexy don't you think?

The only weird thing for me is the words on the banner. "Oh, stop it! let's dance!"

It's like someone enters my blog and that gal tells them to stop it! and go dancing with her!!! hmph!!!

Changed the tittle for my friends list to "dancers" haaha......



Once again,
Thank you LINA!!!
*kissy-kissy*
*hug-hug*
.
.
edit: lina....I just realised! This layout cannot show my post tittle!! haaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment