Tuesday, June 3, 2008

03/06/08

It's been a week since class started....

I'm still not liking the new timetable because classes ends at all the WRONG TIME!!! during JAM HOURS!!!

Ok...and stll not liking all the long breaks between my classes~ I rather they cram everything in the morning!

Results for last sem were finally released last weekend.....Not what I expected! SERIOUSLY NOT! Swore to work harder this sem!

Got 5 main core subjects this sem taught by 4 different lecturers.

The medical microbio lect. was pretty funny. He enjoys sharing little jokes with us, quite a humorous person. Hope he maintains that way till the end of the sem.

Then there's our Haemato + Patho lecturer. He's ok though sometimes it's a bit hard to catch him when he speaks too fast because he speaks with an Arabian accent. But if I were to compare him with the Endocrinology lect. 2 sems ago, I will definitely pick him! Out of 100 words that he spoke, I get about 90 or more (provided it's not too soft & I'm right in front of him).

As for the endocrine lect., out of 100, I can only get 20-30!! Seriously who speaks with weird accent like hers man!!! I got a huge shock the first time I heard her speak because I had never heard anyone spoke English like her before! Taiwan accent?

For Toxico, the lect is not bad too....he speaks well. I only wish that he was louder.

Lastly, for Instrumentation...a very soft spoken and polite lecturer. I hope that he would speak louder too.

Overall, all the lecturers for this sem are good! So with good lecturers.....there's no excuse for not getting good results! Ganbatte Mel!



Was browsing through the net when I came across this news in soompi. It's about this 11th Grade boy who discovered a way to degrade plastics in just months!!! As we all know plastics take many many many years to degrade.

Yea...this smart guy is only 16 ok!! What an amazing discovery!!! What amazing experiments did I do when I was 16/ or now?? er....zero? So yea......Kudos to the guy!



Btw, anyone using Windows Vista?

Ursula told me that her friend experienced this problem where all her downloaded(illegal) files were automatically deleted from her PC.

It didn't happen to me but I'm having another problem. I recently started downloading dramas and first used Mozilla to browse them. 2 days later Mozilla stopped working and will automatically close when I enter the website. Now, the program cannot be open at all.

Next, I used IE. It worked fine the 1st day and now....the same thing happened, it automatically close down when I'm just about ready to DL.

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment