Thursday, June 19, 2008

19/06/08

hmm...I wonder what day it is today...

It seems like today is a special day....




But what le???




......hmmm




RIGHT! Today is Lina's 21st Bday!!!




Happy Birthday to Lina!!!




Big 21! with the others.....leaving me behind!! *sniff*










I seriously forgot today was 19th!!! The worst part is I actually wrote down in my planner at today's date, "Lina's Bday!".....and I looked into my planner twice today and I didn't even see the date!!! Till I swtiched on my laptop and realised it's 19 today!!!




The most sakai thing was that I actually wrote the date as 17/06/08 when I signed my attendance after dance class last sat, when the actual date was 14/06/08!! Crazy.....












Plus I didn't know you can pull a leg muscle even while sleeping!!!!




I was sleeping when I suddenly woke up because I felt pain on my right back thigh muscle.




Why??




Because it seems...I was stretching my leg in my sleep and I don't know....maybe I overstretched it......and now it hurts!!!!




So weird!!!




When I told my mum this, she said, "Where got people injure themselves in their sleep? You are really one in a million...."




Hai~~~










Once again.... Happy Birthday Lina!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment