Sunday, June 15, 2008

Eason's Moving On

痛い!痛い!痛い!
*sniff*
I got caned by my dance instructor for not dancing up to level in class yesterday!!!
WAAHHH!!!!
See!!!!


Bruises on both knees!!!
My right knee looked horrible with all the bruises! and they hurt everything you touch them!!
*sniff*
The small bruise on the left knee hurts more because the whole patch of skin came off!!!! Hurts like mad when I move, walk and shower! I had to lift my left leg up while showering!!!
.
.
.

NOLA....I didn't get caned!!! The dance instructors will neither scold nor hit their students. Got the bruises from Hiphop class......
Saturday's dance class was........AHHHH!!!! PAIN!!!!! Super painful~~
We were taught the 2nd set of dance steps which involves sliding on the floor on 1 knee....and it hurts like mad!!!!

I was wearing a thin material pants and after several tries my knees were burning!!! I felt like I was going to make a hole in my pants too!

I think after about 5/7 tries...couldn't stand it anymore.....wore a knee pad. It helps but it still hurts big time!!!! Not just the knee I'm sliding on but also the other knee!!!

Plus don't know which idiot switched off the air con or it was never switched on at all in the first place!! Silly me thought that the air conditioning broke down! Felt like I was suffocating from lack of Oxygen!......

Shortness of breath.......not enough Oxygen.....no more stamina.......most of all....MY KNEES HURT!!! Seriously cannot dance anymore.......summore make PM n I go first! .....which happens quite frequently......PM must be his fav. student. haaha... :P

My legs were already feeling tired and were shaking!! Plus not enough stamina!!! Cannot dance properly and follow the beat haaha......all I'm thinking of is...."Oh no! I'm getting nearer to that part again!...Pain!"

Despite the fact that I was tired after dance class, I went for Eason's Moving On concert!!! Courtesy of Aunt V's free tix!
VVIP!!!! whee~~~



You must be thinking...."This girl! Leg pain, still can go for concert!"
.
Yes...and I had to walk sooo far from the car park!
.
But I'm glad I went! VVIP seats wor!!! Plus his concert was good though I've never heard more than half the songs he sang before!!!
.
All live!!! 2 big thumbs up for his singing abilities!!! Really good stamina! Though he was dancing and runnning around the stage..he didn't go off tune or out of breath.
I realised that he has his own style of singing....quite er....different.....but you get used to it after seeing it a few times.
.
The real shock was the fact that I didn't know he can dance sooo well! I know he can sing well.....among all the HK artist out there....he's one of the more talented ones! Plus his mandarin wasn't bad at all.....Did he release at mandarin albums before?
His stage effect was good....loved the big human height crystal/ disco ball which really brighten up the whole stadium. Maybe because I'm too close to the stage, I kept getting shocked by the lighting/ firework effects!
.
He brought a full bad here for the concert.....he's quite humble....he like seriously thanked every single person on stage....and even off stage!!! Love his group of dancers! There's one particular short guy who does waving and popping really well!!!! Soo cool!!!

.
There were a lot of interactions with fans which was nice! He's quite a joker.....But maybe because I was seated in the VVIP corner, things were pretty calm there. Except for 2 hard core fan girls who really enjoyed themselves that even Eason noticed them. They were sooo cute! They ran forward....shouted Eason and started throwing pillows up on stage for him when he was talking to the fans. But both the pillows did not reach the stage and ended up on the grass land!!! haha....Eason must be like *sweat drop* haaha....and he said, "Don't worry, the workers will come and pick it up later!"
.

Oooh...and before the concert started, guess who I saw??? Gary!!! 4 rows in front!!! Heard he's going to have a concert too. Then there's also the judge from Astro Talent Quest, seated right next to Gary. Eason even sang a song for him!

.

Lastly.....Eason's encore is the BEST!!!! Other singers encore only consist of around 4-5 songs max!! Eason's one....wah lau!!! he must've sang at least 7!! He kept going in...n coming out.....going in...and coming back out again!!! He said that he's very long winded....sooo cute! and that the party only starts at 12! Seriously too cute! He even said, "I don't wanna leave the stage, so what?" and did this cute dance!

.

Yes, but he's really good...you can even request him to sing any song!!!

.

Best part of all was that majority of the profit will be used for charity!!!! So nice of him!!!

.
.
.

Yea....my legs still hurt today.....esp when I walk!

.

My arms are tired from waving my arms around too much at concert and haaha....at least I didn't loose my voice!!!
The bruise on the right leg looks bigger today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment