Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Petrol prices increasing

Petrol Prices are INCREASING again ahh!!!!

By how much??


Freaking 78sen mark up!!!!

40.6%!!!



Crazy or not???


Previously we pay 1.5+/1.9+ per liter and now we pay 2.7/2.8 per liter!!!


Eyer....yyy!!!!


Ok let's see, my petrol per week is 50-55. Toll per week is 38. Thus I pay 93 for transport per week. Assuming that every month has only 28days....I pay 372 per month now.

Before mark up it was 1.9???

If I paid 55, that means I pump only about (55/1.9) about 30 liter.

Assuming I still pump only 30 liter per week, I now have to pay 81!!!!! for full pump!!!

Mad or not????

55 to 81 ah!!! I'm now a mad woman ah~~~~

Crazy people!!!

Hope they don't increase the tolls again. In 2006, I pay only 25 for toll per week and now I pay 38 per week!!

Yo hello!! I'm only a student!!! You think I have money to pay you ah???


I have to spend ((81 + 38) x 4) 476 per month for transport to Uni!!! Crazy ah~~~ Like that I no need to eat, no need to go shopping, no need to go dance class already ah!!! All my allowance will be used to support my car only ah!!!!

When things like this happen...there's only 1 thing left to do.....MIGRATE!!!

I'm now thinking....if I move to near uni....hmm...

If I get a shared room.....250, ok...including transport, let's say 60 per month....(476-310) 166!!! wah~~ good deal man!

Ok...that's it! I'M MOVING!!!

But first, I need a place!

and I'll most probably cry after I move! haaha......but yea!!.....I can save 166!

Move or not to move???

or maybe I can find a place to move in for a month just to try it out....but I don't think so because most people require you to rent for at least 3 months with 1 month rentals as deposit which is not refundable right??? Not too sure...


~~~
sigh....my 3rd uncle sent my a sms yesterday telling me about increase in petrol price and he sent another one today. Then my 2nd uncle also called to tell me about it! And I finally saw it on the news just now.....petrol prices increasing at midnight and all the petrol stations are now packed!

Hai~ nvm la....left half tank, no need to pump la....lazy to go fight with ppl at petrol station! I'm only 1 girl, sure lose one!

No comments:

Post a Comment