Friday, July 11, 2008

Code Blue: Doctor Heli Kinkyu Kyumei

Code Blue: Doctor Heli Kinkyu Kyumei




Yamapi's new drama's tittle!!! hohoho.....check it, "Doctor!!!!" Too bad my Pi is only a doctor in training! But it's ok! I'll train with you!!! *happy* :D





*screams* MY HANDSOME DOCTOR IN BLUE!!!! aaahhhhHH!!!!





Ok, don't worry....I don't have any fetish towards doctors! Not unless his name starts with Y and ends with A!



The drama has been airing in Japan since 03 July. Can't wait to download it!



I still haven't finish watching Kurosagi.....gomene Yamapi. Left it hanging since last year or as it the year before! ahhh.....bad me! Plus I haven't even watch Kurosagi the movie!



Sooo many dramas and movie to catch~~~~



Yea....at the moment, I know little about what is the drama about.....but I can assure you, it will be a gooood drama! How do I know? Because Yamapi is in it! And sooo far, all the dramas I have watched with him in it are GOOD! hoho....



If you don't like leng chai nvm! Leng Lui, Toda Erika, will be acting beside Yamapi in this drama. hmm...I wonder if there'll be any 'love' sparks!



Official website <--click!!

Watch the trailer here!!! <--click!!



For those who haven't watch Zettai Kareshi, you should really give it a try! A real life robot lover might seem surreal, but the story is really not that bad. You'd be really touched! If you're a fan of Yuu Watase's manga, you should really catch this drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment