Saturday, July 26, 2008

Korean Food Festival

Recently signed up for facebook...and boy, is it complicated!!!
There's just wayyyy tooo many things you can do there!!
You can buy gifts, drinks, food and you can even buy your FRIENDS!!!
haahaa.......soooo complex!! Either that, or I'm just getting too old liao~
.
~~~~~
.
Went over to Subang Parade yesterday to have a look at the Korean Food Fair which runs from 23 -29 July, organised by Lotte Mart. They reanted a small area displaying the different types of korean food, mostly snacks, soft drinks, ramen and some cooking goods.
.

The Ajumma there and her sales attendent were all dressed in hanbook! Love the pink one!
There were many different types of soft drinks and ramen on sale, but nothing that really interests me.
.

You can sample some of the korean candies and snacks while there before deciding on which to buy.
.
.
Sora type snack. RM4.70
.

.
Chocolate coated sunfower seeds. RM2.10- small tiny pack.
.

.

I was looking for the sauce/paste for bibimbap

and I think the lady mistaken it for something,

I bought the bottle she recommended me

and it didn't taste like the sauce I was looking for.

Can't blame her....

she did gave me a sauce named,

bibimjang. RM14.30

.


.

The normal one is the plain ginseng candy.

.

According to the lady, the red ginseng candy

has more health benefits as it's processing

is much more complicated than the plain ginseng,

thus it's price is more expensive too. RM12.40

.


.
Notice how cheese is spelled. RM2.60
.

.

I absolutely love this!!!

made from 7 different types of veges...

tastes like popcorn! RM9.30 for a huge bag!

.

.

Love these Jolly Pong!!!

.


.

Bought this pack of dried seaweed

because I've tasted it before and

I know it tastes yummy as a snack.

Korean people add this on their rice. RM10.80

.


.

Dokbokee(it's spelled dekbokee on the receipt).

RM2.10 for small packet.

.

.

Love this!!! yummy!!!

.



No comments:

Post a Comment