Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stupid Apple Green Myvi

*EDIT* realised I left out some important infos
GAH.....
STUPID IDIOT
WHO CAN'T EVEN CONTROL A STEERING WHEEL!!!!
AND YET
HE WANTS TO FLY
LIKE HE'S GOT WINGS
GROWING FROM HIS BACK!!!



I hate idiots who don't know how to stop at a red light or at a turning!!!

They think the roads were made by their grand fathers and drive like they're the king of the world!

They treat other vehicles as invicible and they think they're invincible!

When in reality, they're dun-dums with brain the size of a peanut in a hard coconut shell!!!

Rush! Rush! Rush! You wanna rush to die is it? But I DON'T!!!

Bird-brain fella nearly knocked into me when I came home from Uni. And it happened at my housing area!!!!

Crazy mad person!!! Guy or Gal!!! I had no idea because I couldn't see the driver's face!!! But I know which row you're LIVING AT!!!!

When I'm free, I'll drive around that row to spot for your car!!! APPLE GREEN MYVI!!! WITH A YELLOW RHOMBUS SHAPED SIGN ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BACK WINDSCREEN!!!

It's like a T junction.
I was driving on a straight road(R to L at top of T)
and there's a car coming towards me
in the other lane(L to R at top of T).
Then suddenly this Myvi
just jumped out from his row
(the lane perpendicular to us)
ready to turn past my lane to the next lane.
Btw, he was on the right lane
which is for cars to turn INTO the junction
and NOT out!!!
That idiot was on the wrong lane!!!!
And he was driving like speed racer!!!
On the wrong lane,
never stop
drive soooo fast summore!!

I was so shocked to see a Myvi jumped out!!!!

I didn't know where to turn!!!

I honked at the bloody fella!

And quickly turn to the next lane!!! and luckily the car moving towards me stopped!!! or else I would have knocked into that car!!!

The stupid Myvi just stopped there at the junction, behind my car....dunno stunned or what...but I sure am!!!

Honked at that stupid fella again!!

I moved....and I couldn't help but honked at that idiot driver again!!!

My heart rate was still super fast when I reached my house!!!!

That was seriously a close call man!!!

I feel like slapping that clumsy driver!

If I manage to find his car, I will stick a sticky paper on his car!

"To the crappy-careless-bird brain-driver,
Rule 1: Signal
Rule 2: Stop at all junctions
Rule 3: Look left and right
Rule 4: Turn only when there's no car!
Tip 1: Study undang-undang!
Tip 2: Re-take driver's exam to get a proper lisence and not a Kopi-O one!
Tip 3: DON'T DRIVE! for the safety of all other drivers on the road!"


I am super mad la!!!! Among all the clumsy drivers I've met, this is the WORST!!!!
Thank God, that the other car stopped in time for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment