Friday, August 1, 2008

Last post of July

It's a little late now, but I still wanna share this....

HYORI'S BACK WITH A NEW ALBUM!!!
Tittled: Hyorish
(I think the -ish thing only works on a few names....Imagine if I did the same thing to my name...."Melish".....sounds sooo weird right? Like....Fergalicious, "Melicious"....eeee.....I'm having goose bumps now! haaha...)
Ok, One of my fav. Female Korean singer!
Hyori's new MV- U-Go-Girl!
.
Next is Lead's new single. Think many people don't know who Lead is....though they been around for sooo long.....ok, they're not that big. (not tall / leng chai enough???) But who cares? I love them! and hey, who says Japanese pop singer cannot be great dancer?
It's now Summer in Japan...so here's Lead with Sunnyday!
.
Next is the theme song for Zettai Kareshi - Okaeri, by Ayaka. Really love her voice in this song.

.
Arashi's きっと大丈夫(Kitto Daijoubu)!!!

.
Hey! Say! JUMP with Your Seed

.
How come all of them keep getting cuter and cuter? Or it's because I'm getting older and older? haaha....*pinches every one of these little angels*
.
Bonus:
Hey! Say! singing my fav songs from ARASHI!!! A.RA.SHI, We can make it, Love So Sweet and Happiness!
Perfect COMBO!

.
山田涼介 (Yamada Ryosuke) with Perfume perf.

.
Sooo adorable! His feel reminds me of Pi + Tackey mix.....who knows, he might be as famous as Pi when he's older! He's only 15 now.....SO YOUNG!
.
Lastly is Tohoshinki's どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?

.
When I first heard this song....OMG! Fell in love with JJ's voice in the beginning!! *heart melts like ice cream on a hot sunny day*
Quite outdated with DongBang's acitivities now, no time....
.
Heard Suju landed here yesterday and straight away headed to Genting......so nice! I also want to go and watch MAA LIVE!!! No tickets! No time! No transport! haaha.... I wanna watch Pussy Cat Dolls LIVE!!!
Plus Avril is coming at the end of this month!! I also wanna watch her concert!! Don't know anyone in Malaysia who's a fan of hers! Sad-nya. Anyone going to her concert???
.
.
Credits: allrainbow, maysialeeee, JUMP1319, moka710, RANkyu, yuchunnie, youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment