Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random pics

2 random pics.....

.
I'm now afraid to make long posts with pictures because of all the previous problems I've encountered with this new layout
.
.
Pic of me + poster my group did for the Toxicology Poster presentation
.
Self-camed! It's the best I could do to fit as much of the poster as I can into this pic...haaha
.
.
This is the drink I've been wanting to try since....like forever!!!! It's called "Mien Mien Bing" in chinese.
.
I first saw the stall selling these drinks when I went for lunch in WM.
.
Saw it again on TV when the Ho Chiak duo introduced this shop in their programme.
.
Got soooo tempted to try it! Plus since it's near my uni! but never had the chance.
.
When I finally got the chance to go, it didn't open!!! and I had to return 2 months later to try it!!
.
My long awaited drink!!!
.
Mango + Dragon fruit!!! 2 of my fav. fruits!!!
Ahhh...finally...the cool and refreshing drink!
It's not bad at all.....
On the same day that I tried it with Ursula and Jas during lunch......keke...right after class, we went back there again! to tapau some home!
And yes though I love mango and dragon fruit...I've found another combo which I love more!!
Lychee + Lime!!!!
Heavenly, just perfect on a hot day!!! which is like EVERYDAY!!!
Lastly...one vid here for everyone.



No...this is not some advertisement!
Just want you guys to see his face at the "kenapa?" part! SOOO CUTE!! haaha...reminds me od my cousin! Because he can do the same face too! With the eyebrows going downwards like that.
Credits: ucommy&youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment