Monday, September 22, 2008

22.09.08

Ok, the last post was a little mad, but seriously I'm not like that at all! If you think of a crazy fan, I'm probably like 5% of that. And I seriously won't run like mad to get a touch of JJ if I see him in person.

I know because I've seen him(not he see me!!) in person for 5 times??? yea...

1. I never screamed!

2. I never run towards a star who's got nobody guard by his side and try to molest them. Instead I stand at a side and smile + wave.

3. I don't even scream much at concerts! I only scream at certain high parts! I cannot scream the whole time.....that'll only exhaust me and waste my money for buying an expensive tix!!! Cannot even hear the singer sing live man!

4. I don't run towards the stage when there's no guard around.

5. Even when the singer is right at the stage in front of me, I'm seated right where I am.

Yea, I always say I'll do something crazy but I never did! Maybe I really should.....one day....in the future!

~~~~~~
Tired-tired-tired!
.
Just came home from dance prac with the girls.
.
We've got new steps today....LOCKIN'!!!
.
Sooo happy! I've been wanting to learn locking for so long and having the chance to do a small locking routine for our perf is sooo exciting!
.
Initially, we were supposed to do a small body wave but Z changed it to locking instead.
.
When I'm doing my steps, I'm like "uh-huh, yea!" haaha...soo fun!
.
The main song for out perf. is "I question mark" by Wade Robson. I didn't know he produced and album filled with dance songs till PM told me.
.
Here's a choreography to the same song by Vlad Kuzmin
Fiinally heard the opening song today and it's Danity Kane's "Show stopper".Very different from our style!! haaha.....
.
Lastly, enjoy WonderGirls-Nobody
I'm officially a WG fan since "Tell Me". I love the fact that JYP is sooo daring in letting the girls try soo many different styles....
.
This new MV reminds me of those olden days night club, back during the times where TV was black and white & people still uses big black disc. And people enjoy going to clubs to watch show girls perfom. The style is a bit too mature for their age. And seeing JYP in the toilet doing serious business is hilarious! But once again with WG and a cute little dance.....let's see if this will be another big hit!
.
I seriously think all of WG's hit songs have a catchy chorus which makes you wanna sing along and matching that with simple, fun steps, it makes a lot of people wanna dance along with them.
.
credits: VladMirazhDance, youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment