Saturday, September 20, 2008

恋空


恋空{Koizora} (Sky of Love)
.
Japanese novel turned Movie(2007) and Drama(2008). If I'm not mistaken, the drama just finished airing in Japan as I've just finished watching the last episode too~ The step taken here is quite different isn't it?
We normally get e.g manga ->anime->drama->movie. As for this, the movie came before the drama.

I wonder if because the novel itself is more quited to be made into a mini-drama series instead of a movie. I'm in no position to make a proper comment on that yet as I have only glanced through parts of the movie because the audio wasn't working for me and I lost patience half way through and just skipped through it.
I first saw the movie trailer on Astro......the bleached hair guy really got my attention! <333
.
Love his hair!!!! and saw Yui Aragaki from Dragon Zakura! She's really pretty!!! and her look was sooo different from in DZ! Searched for it and found the drama instead.....
.

Actually I was reading while watching Astro and I suddenly heard, "私はヒロです!" (I am Hiro) and I heard "HERO!"
I was wondering which idiot will call himself HERO! and I looked up to see this bleached haired guy!!! <333
.
Drama(2008)

Oh, nearly forgot to mention that 恋空 was a story posted on a mobile online site in Japan by the novelist who named the main character of 恋空 after her. It then became super popular.....

Many said that it was written based on her own experiences!!!! PLUS PLUS PLUS POINT! here for me!!! True Experiences??? What a life man!!!! To undergo all the things she's been through......ahh~~ I cannot imagine!!!


The overall plot of the movie and drama are similar except for some small parts like how they met and the handphone thing.

I wondered if it's because directors always like to cut here and there or change certain things so I went and found myself the original novel!!!! SOO HAPPY!!!

Can't wait to read it!!!! It's sooo much better to read the real thing!!! Anyone who wants the original can get it from here!!! <<--click!! It's all in Japanese though.


Movie(2007)

The casts for the movie and drama are different. For the movie, Yui Aragaki as Mika Tahara and Haruma Miura as Hiro Sakurai. Sooo young man!!! I mean Miura! Born in 1990!! I think he acted in Gokusen 3 too..... I love Yui!!! I think Pi should date her!! haahaa....

For the drama, Elena Mizusawa as Mika and Koji Seto as Hiro. He is just sooo kawaii!!! Oh and he's part of D-boys! Same company as Yuu Shirota!

Yuu was an ex-D-boy too! And I totally didn't spot him in the tenimyu musical series because I was only focusing on Yuu-u-~~~! haaha.....you can visit their blog links available on the right.



Koji & Elena(I wanna see Koji and Yui together!!!)

Plus his little guy is d-main vocalist of a J-rock group- Tetra-Fang. I wonder if they only sing for Kamen Rider.... anyways their songs are not that hard-rock, still a bit pop-ish for me.

I once watched the NHK Jrock special and......oooo......some of them really a bit.... erm..... yes....*speechless* but some are really very nice!


Tetra Fang - Destiny's Play

His vocals are not bad.....

RECOMMENDED

Yea....recommending this to everyone, because I think the story itself is not that bad. (real life experience) Plus it's quite touching and sad at some parts. I actually cried!!!

And I normally don't like K-dramas where you cry and cry and cry till the end. Stairway to heaven and Autumn in my heart are more than enough for me.

Ahhh!!! I hope Hiro rests in peace in heaven and watch over Mika!!!

Lastly, must end with a pic of my love for bleached haired guys!!! haaha....

I think that as long as you're fair, you look good in any hair colour.

Ok, going to to finish off the movie version and to read the original novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment