Tuesday, September 9, 2008

er......


Omg!!! *faints* WONDER BOYS!!!! from...Big Bang, Shinee and Super Junior.....


watch-watch!!!



I know "Wonder girls" is the hottest thing right now....but this is......."jaw dropping"

Omg...and ShinDong is doing my fav. rap part! no comments on that......It's sooo weird to see a guy singing, "I'm so hot! I have such charms!!"

And Taeminnie!!!!! ahhh!!! so cute in pink!!! ok....I need some time to digest all that! haahaha....!

On the other hand.......from Tohoshinki----> DongBangShinKi




*Crazy, stupid fan girl mode*
Hot??? Hot???
YES LA!
MY JJ IS TOTALLY TOPLESS UP THERE!!!
*ahem*
pls dun focus too much on his body!
you can look at the others at much as you like.
You can see....but no touchie!!
Don't think too much too!
*ok, end*
hahaa....ok, you can look at his nice body as much as you like!
Just one thing....
wonder how many actually noticed it....
Why is JJ topless but he has that collar thing on his neck!!!???
It looks totally like "playboy" style.....or "playgirl" if there's one...
Ahh...y can't he just be topless, but instead he have to add that thingy on your neck!
ok, nvm la....it makes him look....funny too....haahaa.....

Nice new hair, skinny jeans, white shoes, grey-ish bag and "that" shirt!!! It's a nice shirt....but....
Is it me...ot does jj looks a bit g*yish. I'm sorry!! Ok la, at least he looks stylish!! (before I get scolded by his fans)
He looks like shin and bones only.....pls eat more!!!

er....nice lines???


er....nice neck?? and ear studs?? lovely side features....

seriously no comments! hahaa....

I just think it's sooo amazing that fans can capture all these pictures sooo nicely.

I think I still prefer him with long hair in either blonde or black! <3333

Ok...byebye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment