Wednesday, October 1, 2008

01.10.08

Selamat Hari Raya to all!!!!

Today's the 5th day of d-non-stop-6-days-dance-prac!

...and I'm exhausted!

haaha.....when I wake up early in the morning....neck pain, back pain, arm pain, leg pain....and today....stomach pain!!! yea, no thanks to the sit-ups.

Had a full costume rehearsal today with jackets and gloves and I think we looked sooo nice! I mean the dance.

~~~~~~~

Watched "Pathology" with Ursula yesterday and realised that we always watch science related movies after our exams! Last time was about cloning and this time forensic science.

*Spoilers*
Pathology is about a group of elite doctors in this particular medical school in one of the most prestigious pathology programs. Then one day, a talented Dr.Grey joined the institute and got invited into this group to plate in "the game", where they try to commit the perfect murder.

It's totally crazy.....the things that they do...yet, so smart!

So crazy man, how can you eat in a lab/room filled with dead bodies opened up? I'm not saying it's disgusting to eat there, but think of all the other extra things you are taking in.......so dirty! You wouldn't even eat in a normal lab right? Plus these people are like touching bloody organs without gloves on!!! Once again, not that it's disgusting because of blood, but you must wear gloves la if you're going to open someone up with a knife and get in contact with blood!!!! Breaking all possible rules in the lab!!!

And totally no respect for the dead man these ppl. Yea, and they have this hippocratic's oath. They're like playing with people's dead body. Sooo immoral!!!

Plus they're like smoking pot, always licking and kissing one another, female-female or female-male in the lab.....and how can you have sex on the operation table???!!!

There were 2 cases where they added nitroglycerin onto the victims tongue after they had killed them. I wondered why.....and found that nitroglycerin is used medically to ward off angina by causing blood vessels to dilate and lowering blood pressure. Does that make it seem as if the victim died of some heart problem or tried to commit suicide????

Killing a person with KCN before stabbing and shooting him.....killing with potassium and nitroglycerine.........or whatever........how do you know which comes first????

Sooo evil!! sooo evil!!!! killing ppl like nobody's business.....

This movie is filled with blood, organs, cadaver and sex. And I realised I was the only one in the cinema who had pop-corn with me! haaha...anyways, the movie is quite short! This is the only movie I've watched which ended before I finished my pop-corn!


~~~~~~~
DBSK's comeback perf!!!
Love it!!!
Their Japan Tour must've really helped improved their live perf. I think that their harmonization for "Love in the Ice" is just PERFECT!!! and YH's vocals really improved a lot!
I like their dance and style for the "Hey! (Don't Bring Me Down)" more! JJ looks sooo MAN!!
At 1st I was wondering why does JJ keeps looking to his left, I thought he forgot his steps and was looking at Micky for guidance.......and then I realised....No, he just wanted to keep showing his right face to everyone! His camera angle~~~
JS's charisma really shines through in their "Mirotic" perf. This guy would be sooo wasted if he's not in the entertainment industry!
credits: gerardkpops, youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment