Friday, October 3, 2008

03.10.08


Sigh...the dead line for my fyp proposal gets closer and closer......and I'm still too lazy to work on it......
I need MOTIVATION!!!!


~~~


Visited Ccozi & Friends the other day with Ursula.....

Korean street food




Streets of Korean




Yummy crushed pear drink!



Their food is mediocre but I love their ccozi-s.....will go back for more!

The shop is located at this section in Asia Avenue, next to Taiwanese and Japanese street shops....

Ursula-glowing in this pic!


Me- bad lighting!!!!!


Take 2- super bright!!! can hardly see my own face!


Ursula finally decided to lend a hand!



haahaha


~~~~

We were seated outside the class last night, watching vids, while waiting for our turn to use the studio when suddenly a student from Z's class came out.....and wrote on the white board, "02.10- Z's Bday"
We were like wondering....true or not????.....but anyways, we went down to buy him a cake!
On d way, say d'boss with team V dancers and sooo funny.....I heard from behind me, one of the girls said, "D'boss! Neh! I saw his muscles!!!!"
haahaha!!!!
Yea, so we bought a 1kg cake to be shared among everyone and it's JUST enough for everyone in the studio.
The chocolate cake!!



We just guessed his age....and he never said anything about the number of candles too.....


All lighted up ready for Bday song!!!


Bday boy too shy to look at the cameras!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Wonder if PM got any nice shots.....shall steal from her blog when she post them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment