Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mel's petting zoo!!!

Mel's petting zoo???

haaha.....yes Lina sent me a very nice postcard with 2 cats snuggling: a black n brown cat. Very cute post card.....but then it rained!!! and the post card kena water!!! So now part of the post card a bit rojak and for black mould! aaahhh.........my kitties!!!!

Yea seeing all the "animal sounds" in my C-box reminds me that on Monday, when my whole body was aching....I came up with this new song for myself....haahaha

I'm sure many of you know this nursery rhyme....."Old MacDonald Had A Farm". If you don't click "here" for it!!!

Well, using the same tune....I've re-written the lyrics to suit my condition at that time....hohoho....

Poor Melissa had an ache,
ai ee oo aa ow *pain sounds*
And now she's having a neck pain,
ai ee oo aa ow,
With a pain pain here and a pain pain there,
Here pain, there pain, everywhere pain pain.
Poor Melissa had an ache,
ai ee oo aa ow.....

HAHAHA!!!! It's actually very fun to sing-a-long to it!~~ Don't be shy!! Try it!! hahaha.....

Ok, sot liao! bye~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment