Wednesday, November 5, 2008

20 to 21

20 to 21....

sings to Britney's "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman." haaha.....

lol....sot liao! due to lack of sleep!

Is getting a golden key from your parents a must? or just a tradition?

Since young, I've always heard of the "golden key" that one receives when he/she turns 21. The golden key which signifies.....adulthood and freedom??? At least that's what I think?

But even if you don't receive a golden key, you still turn 21 and you still become an adult isn't it? It's not like you can stay young forever at 20 by not wanting the key.

I wonder how many people actually received the golden key from their parents. What do you do with it? Does it open anything?

I know some people get keys to cars la......haaha......it still signifies freedom ma.......drive to any place you like!

Well whether it opens anything or not, it's not important, it's the meaning or wish from the giver to the receiver that matters.

Mummy asked me if I wanted a golden key for my 21 birthday.

I seriously can't think of what I'm going to do with a key. Plus I'm not a gold fan.

In Malaysia, its dangerous to wear anything real.......lol, been hearing that since a child. So now that I'm in Malaysia, I really believe in it!

Plus it's not like I don't have any freedom anyways......

Mel- I wanna go out....
Mum- Cannot!
Mel- *shows golden key*
Mum- Ok! Go...!

haaha......crazy!!!

It's not like you will have bad luck if you don't get a key right???? because if not, I want one! haaha.....

So it's ok not to have one right???

I told my mum that I'd rather have a "Portable Grand Series Keyboard"......heehe......

I've been wanting one for a long time....ever since.....my piano was sold off........but I've never really looked/searched for one.

I want a 88 graded hammer or soft touch keyboard + a pedal. I just need one with nice sounds and a keyboard with a good feel and touch to it. So that I can play some of my favourite songs to myself! haaha.......

I love and miss my piano. The piano has really beautiful and rich sounds which I love. But I think it'll be wasted on me, because I only wanted one to play for fun now. Plus I've never been very good with classical songs........which requires very high technical skills on the piano, which I lack!

So a portable keyboard that can produce sounds enough to "disturb all my neighbours" is enough.

I was totally kidding~

88 key or at least 76.......61 would be too little to even play a song properly, I feel.

Where to find reasonably priced keyboards that are good???

hmm......

or something even better!

Mel- Mummy can I have this for my Bday??? *watches youtube*


Mum- Crazy!!!

Lol....no need the real thing! I'm just kidding....but that was really a nice performance in Tokyo Dome!!! Love the stage sooo much!! the slide boards???? and the water fountains!!! (not just water spraying from the top)

Yes, love stages with water fountains!!! Ayumi's concert also have very grand stage sets like this. I think her water fountain is much grander than this.

Too bad the Harry Potter movie's been postponed, or else I would've been able to watch it this Nov. hai~~~ my Harry Potter~~~~

credits: newsalley, youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment