Saturday, November 15, 2008

Arigatou~~

Arigatou~~

Here's a song to represent my feelings. MUST WATCH!!! There's a english lyric translation and it's really meaningful! *Cheers* to friendship!!!! A song of appreciation. Here's "Arigatou" by Home made kazoku. Watch Ah~!


Choc' Bday cake by coursemates to celebrate YetMei and my 21st Bday!!! So nice to have someone in my course of only 40+ ppl to have the same birth date as I do.

They stucked the candles deep into the cake and asked the bday girls to pick it up with their mouth....and I don't know why, no matter how I try, I cannot seem to bite on the candle!!!

This game seriously needs practice man! It's the first time for me la. Never done it before. Normally, they would have pushed the Bday person's face right into the cake when they're aiming for the candle.....scary~~

Another cake......Matcha cake! Green tea cake with red beans!!! Went to Zanmai for dinner again~~haaha.....then went back home to cut cake. Shall get other pics from boyboy soon.

Can you see the azuki beans??? yummy~~
I can't help but take picture and have a taste of everyone's pasta at Umeko that day. We were all really busy and it was nice of them to have taken the time to come out. We were sooo busy that we had our lunch only at 2.30pm.
The delicious mushroom chicken pasta!!! which the waiter called "plain". It might look plain but it super delicious. I shall try this the next time I visit.
I ordered the Pan-seared salmon pasta. The salmon was ok. The pasta is with normal white cream based sauce. Also a good dish! Maybe next time I shall try their other salmon dishes. It'll be to troublesome to go back to Umeko once I graduate. haaha........
This is either the Asian style or Wok-fried pasta which I don't really like. I thought I tasted soy sauce.....haaha....
No....it's not my Bday present! haaha.....if it is, the person must've really want me to go on a full-carbo-diet!

These are little food stuffs I bought for the old folks home! You receive and you give~
lol....during SGS days when the whole gang of us went for community service at the old folks home, I saw that their shelves are filled with Jacobs, cereals and Milo. So I bought similar things. Plus Jacobs' seems healthy...judging from it's packaging.

And.......ta-da~ This just arrived in the mail today.....haaha, and yes chong! When I first saw the card, I thought it was totally me too~ pinkish and with heart shapes and Hello Kitty!
It's not only small kids who can like Hello Kitty! I don't believe there's an age limit! If you like something, you LIKE something!
This card really relates to us. We did dance together, share, sing, dream, smile, plan together and more importantly......love and grow together!!!
Meow~~JJ
Lastly, a new discovery! Delicious soft cheese cake from RT Pastry! Cool, soft and melts in your mouth............and my camera skills are getting worser!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment