Saturday, November 15, 2008

whee~~ Omedetou!!! to all the winners at MKMF 2008

I also agree that they're being really fair this year! I'm sooo happy and satisfied with the results!

Opening perf.

It's nice to see HeeJun performing with the younger generation to one of HOT's hit song. Well cuz, HOT= high five of teenagers and teenagers are conquering the Kpop scene now.

Congrads to Big Bang for winning Daesang!!!! Best singer of the year and Best Male group! G Dragon must've been super happy and proud of the boys! Hope they continue to make nice music.

Special stage, BB + Hyori- Lies

I really love this perf! ahhh....GD!!!

TVfXQ bagged 5 awards!! Congrads!!!

1. Best album of the year
I love this album~~~ every single song is nice!

ChangMinnie~~~ dun cry! omma is here! So cute la....this max, if you watch properly, he's been clapping his hands and bowing since they announced that they have won, till they were on the stage and when YunHo was talking! This cute boy~~~~

I know they must've worked really hard on this album.....and ah~ Chang Min-ah! *hugs*

2. Best auction fashion award
I love the clothes for their album jacket shoot, mvs and perf......of course la, it's Dior!
DBSK's Wrong Number!

Yes, love the clothes.....ah, JJ, my prince charming! haaha.....in white suit + fur! aahaha, JJ nearly topless!

3. Mobile award
Hit's compilation perf!

OMG!!! Hotness! to the MAX!!! Yes, love the boys thanks to all these hit songs! and I love how they end wih HUG because that's the song that started everything!!!

4. Auction Netizen popularity
Lots of Cassiopeians!
Mirotic(remix) perf., Hot performance!!!

Why is JunSu the only one who kept striping? Yah! Kim Jae Joong~ What were you doing? haaha.... poor JJ had the least clothes to wear, only 1 piece of outer coat! If he threw that away, he's gonna freeze to death!

5. Overseas popularity [TVXQ]
They deserved it, they've worked hard in their world tours and had been very active in Japan.

And, Best song of the year goes to Wonder Girls with Nobody. They also won Best female group and Best MV. Yes, the retro style and song was super addictive! I can hear it almost every morning on Malaysian radio! Plus I myself cannot stop singing it too~

Love the tango dance and their pink dresses! Together with 2PM's dance bridge and the Disco ver. of Nobody!

Yes, yes and Best Female singer and Best dance music went to Lee Hyori!!! U-Go-Girl!!! and Best Male SeoTaji? I've only heard his song Moai, but I think it's nice.

Special stage, Hyori with BB- U-Go-Girl!


Shinee wond Best male newcomer............Taemin~ ah!

Shinee performing to DBSK's Rising Sun! Max is like dancing along to them while Yunho cheers on happily and JJ is like, "Is that how I look like, when performing this live?" haaha.....

Best Hiphop music??? lol...who else but Epik High!!!

Omedatou!!!

Of course there were more awards, but I only highlighted the ones that I like! haahaha.....


credits: cosmicsorrow, LoOiiSe, JaeLove12, yuulinajoongie

No comments:

Post a Comment