Monday, December 15, 2008

15/12/08

Starting time : 5.25 pm

Name : Melissa
Sisters : 0
Brothers : 0
Shoe size : 6
Height :
1.61 m


Have you ever been on a plane : yes
Swam in the ocean : no....but I did flew over an ocean before....while in a plane!
Fallen asleep at school :
don't think sooo....maybe I did doze off in class :P
Broken someone’s heart : sadly, yes
Fell off your chair :
yes

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : yes
Saved e-mails :
yea, important ones
What is your room like : er.....Melissa-like???
What's right beside you: a table fan??
What is the last thing you ate : ice cream~~~

Ever had... Chicken pox : yes
Sore throat :
yea, who doesn't?
Broken nose : no
Do you Believe in love at first sight :
I'll believe it when I see it...
Like picnics : yes....depending on the location



Who was/were... The last person you danced with : In my dreams, I latin-danced with my non-existence dream guy......ok, er.....my partner in (dance) crime- Pei Mun, on last Sat's dance battle
Last made you smile : I'm smiling right now!
You last yelled at : I don't know........can't remember

Today did you... Talk to someone you like : yea, like all my girl friends
Kissed anyone : today??? no. before??? yes.

Get sick : today or wat?? no.....before??? yes.
Talk to an ex : not today is it? yes
Miss someone :
why did the questionaire start with a today then??? miss someone before??? yes la!

Who do you really hate: smokers and bad drivers
Do you like your hand-writing :
yea
Are your toe nails painted : no
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : ........my parents?
What color shirt are you wearing now : pink and white

Are you a friendly person : I think so....
Do you have any pets : I have several.....in Uni, a mutated sheep, cow, rabbit, pork-bear, T-cell, octopus.....
Do you sleep with the TV on :
don't waste electricity!
What are you doing right now : answering your questions...
Can you handle the truth : Yes, I'd prefer the truth

Are you closer to your mother or father : Father
Do you eat healthy :
I want to.....
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : yea
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : my parents/ friends....
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : depends on company....
Are you confident : depends on what I'm doing....

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1) exactly 10 years ago??? 1998......dancing for SEA Games
2) entered SGS and meeting all the sisters for the 1st time

3) Britney Spears.....Hit me baby one more time!
4) Anime
5) started learning japanese from friends

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1) Travel around the world with family and friends
2) charity- adopt a child/ provide education to children

3) learn as many things as I could....languages, instruments, dance, arts....
4) investment
5) .........well see, if I really become a billionaire

5 of my bad habits
1) slowing down on the highway when the car behind sticks real close to my butt
2) not sitting/ standing with my back straight
3) going shopping everytime I have cash
4) inability to resist food

5) impatient

5 places I am living in
1) my room
2) my living room
3) my toilet
4) my store room
5) my kitchen

5 people I tag
let's see if the fellow Utarians for tags....
1) Xue Qin
2) Shel Ling
3) Moses
4) Terrence
5) Jau Yn

No comments:

Post a Comment