Saturday, December 27, 2008

27/12/08

I've seriously been neglecting my blog recently.....I've only made 1 post per week!!!

I think SL & I will be ending our fyp soon since we've already done all the necessary biochemical tests.

We still have the TLC and bioautography but we need 3 consecutive days for that, which is what we don't have now!!!! It's not that we're lazy, but there's just too many public holidays this year end and labs are closed on public holidays. Thus, we were unable to get 3 consecutive days to run it.

Plus we've never done autobiography before, we'll just be testing it out even if we run it. Hopefully we'll get good results.

haaa.........if I'm not mistaken, the last day for lab work is on 8th January 2009.

~~~~~~~~~
.
The X'mas deco this year at major shopping centres were lovely this year. 1U had this "Alice in Wonderland" theme! while Pyramid even built in a mini-ferris wheel!
.
Love X'mas every year~
.
In the west, people celebrate this special day with their family.......
.
Right here in Malaysia, most people celebrate with their friends, especially youngsters. There were sooo many people out on the streets along Pyramid that I could hardly move around or walk out of the place!!!!
.
Plus there's jam everywhere because people are trying to get to different places for countdown after dinner.
.
Then you see people selling cans which sprays out fake snow.......and you realise that the car next to you IS covered with fake snow!!! poor car!~
.
Yea, then you see people walking all around the place wearing santa's signature hat. It was then that I realised that I forgot to wear MY OWN!!! haiya~ left it at home!
.
Didn't get to eat any turkey this year. Although I've never really like turkey as I find it's meat quite tasteless and tougher than chicken but I like the sauces. Plus, it makes X'mas much more special! haaha.....
.
Anyways, MERRY BELATED X'MAS everyone!!!
.
~~~~~~~~~~
.
Oh....and I forgot to mention where I had dinner on X'mas eve!!!
.
Yo~~~ X'mas ever is seriously a bad day to eat out!!!
.
It was sooo HORRIBLE!!!
.
I had to queue to get into the restaurant and I even had to queue to pay!!!
.
Anyways, ate at Sakae Sushi which I thought was not bad after several visits there. But on X'mas eve.....it was BAD!!!
.
Ordered some food.......which took forever to arrive!!!
.
Some didn't even make it to our table!
.
We wanted to order something else but we didn't dare to because we still got orders that never came!!!!
.
After 30mins, we called the waiter to check on it.........no reply.
.
We can't even leave early because we kept waiting for the food!!!! Our dinner like dragged for so long that the table behind us who came in later had finished their dinner and left!!!
.
After 45mins, called another waiter to check on it..........no reply!
.
After more than 1 hour, called another waiter........and he said that if we still want it, WE STILL HAVE TO WAIT!!!!
.
The waiting time was seriously longer than the eating time.
.
Plus the food tasted horrible......the sushi from the conveyor belt were warm from the lights and おいしきなかった!!!(not delicious at all).
.
Plus they served us food on a dirty plate!! The pink plate was covered with black marks......not appetising at all!
.
Oh...and I never had a crepe style sushi which cracked open!! You know, how a sushi's supposed to be round as a whole? Have you ever taken one which is broken???
.
Plus Sakae sushi had this special promo makis for X'mas and New Years with really auspicious names.....meant for good fortune or something like that. Tried one and it's really not worth your money!!!! Nothing special at all!!! You are paying extra for the names and not for the quality of food!
.
The manager very nicely offered 10% discount due to the poor service!!! However, they extra charged us RM10 for a dish we never had!!!! That equals to a BIG FAT O discount and we PAID EXTRA!!!!
.
But it was also careless of me because we rushed out of the place immediately after we paid and I didn't had time to check the bill till I reached home.
.
I'm a very disappointed customer who is STILL feeling unsatisfied with the service I got. Plus I don't get why do I have to pay the service charge when I never really got any service at all!!!
.
After that night, I swore I'm never going back to Sakae Sushi again......
.
and yes, good food is THAT important to me!!!
.
~~~~~~~~~~
.
Went to Zanmai with the leng luis from dance class today.......for HL's farewell party!!!
.
HL's the Queen of Freestyle in my class and she's the only girl who can really do Krump style and make it look good!
.
All the best to HL who will be continuing her studies in Sydney!!! We'll miss her and of course, miss seeing her dance. Every single person who've seen her do krumping have been super impressed by her.
.
Turns out that there's a double farewell party today as SM will also be quiting hiphop class as she wants to concentrate on poppin.
.
It was really weird because I had a dream of SM last night........In my dream, we were at UG....getting ready for animation class but PM still haven't arrived yet.......and SM was like calling her.....and I couldn't remember the rest!!
.
I only remembered about the dream when SM mentioned that she wanted to take animation classes!
.
Sooo....weird~ am I having some weird powers??? haahaa.....
.
lol.....this is all because starting next February, there'll be 3 branches to poppin' - Foundation, Boogaloo and Animation. I'm still not sure which one to pick....but since my foundation is like sooo.....cacat!!! I might not be able to catch up in boogaloo or animation classes....haaha.....but animation seems interesting!!!
.
As for hip hop....there are also many branches now. I'm currently doing new style~ and Z has been making us do battles for the past 2 weeks including today.
.
Today....I got to watch!!!!! and not battle at all~ haaha.... Z said, "kamu duduk di sini!" while all the gals were separated into 2 groups and battled!
.
Sooo amazing!!!! I love watching battles!!! Really good battles! Everyone has their own signature moves. They were so good, they make me wanna dance too!
.
It's sad that from now on.....there'll only be the 6 of us left in class.....oh, and 1 more boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment