Tuesday, December 30, 2008

30/12/08

I'll be going to Ipoh tomorrow and will only be back on Friday. Thus I'm making this post now to wish everyone an advanced.....

HAPPY 2009!!!!

heehe.....

It seems as if this years passed by really fast! I couldn't really remember what I did or what happened as I felt as if I was super busy and that each day passes by with just a blink of the eye.

A new year is here again.......and I do this every new year. That is......write my new year's resolution......haaha.....which I fail to follow every single thing on it every year!!!

I shall make my list big this year and paste it up properly somewhere in my room so that I can see it every morning!
~~~~~~~~

Anyways.......I want to try a punkish mullet hairstyle!!!

heehe...something I've never tried before.....

ok, maybe not that punk style but er.....how do you explain??

You know like the gatsby ad guys??? You know the way their hair is styled at the top....for those medium long guys.....er....ya, imagine that top with long hair at the bottom.......

Looks weird???

er....I was thinking of something like.....super layered hair~ with a super short upper cut so that it's like a bit spiked??? to add volume and then thin straight hair down......???

See the top of BoA's head??? er....something similar but a bit less tame. But I wonder how it'll look on me....haaha....plus I don't know how to stlye my hair......guy's style!~~
Plus I don't know if the hairstlye works on my face......haahaaa

A bit like the pic on the left.....wiht the hair a bit wild....

Either that or I shall just straighten my hair, just to be safe..........

No comments:

Post a Comment