Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pasta de Gohan

Lol......To prove that Mel really loves food......

I saw this flyer last last Friday night from foodpromotions.blogspot.com, as I was surfing throught the web........

Then I reveived the flyer itself, delivered to my house last last Sunday.......

And right away.....I visited the place last Monday!

haahaa...........

Yes, Pasta de Gohan's new launch set meal.....
.
Visited the place with Ursula after lab work.
.
We both love the decor.....and all the "fake dishes" used as decorative items on the wall.
.
Both of us opted for the pasta set lunch, priced at RM17.90,
which comes with.....
.
Cream soup....which I think was cooked with Bonito stock. Fusion style!
........small sad looking salad in dunno what dressing. I thought it was soy sauce. haaha....

oh....cutely shaped fork and spoon. haha ShInEy~

The wall next to us! and no thanks to my stupid camera phone again lo. Such lousy quality pics!
.
Anyways those were the 'fake dishes'. There're everywhere around the restaurant.

Ursula trying to show more decor dishes behind her.....

I was too hungry and had already started on the salad......

oooo...the yummy garlic bread!!


Ursula attacked it before I managed to take a nice pic of her.....Asparagus + Potato Wafu style pasta.


And my, Spaghetti Carbonara Waruku style.......

And lastly, Calpis Yoghurt drink + soda. You can easily get Calpis drinks at Shojikiya stalls.


The taste of my Carbonara was ok.....

.
I thought the serving was a bit small...haahaa....but it's actually quite filling!
.
Plus, I had no idea what wafu or waruku style is.....but Waraku Holdings is the company behind Pasta de Waruku in Singapore which brough in Paste de Gohan to Malaysia.
.
I still wondered if some bonito base was added to my carbonara because I was thinking waruku means something like asian + western fusion and bonito is very japanese right???
.
But, It's stated that all their pasta are flow in from Japan.
.
Yea, and I love the fact that they have a bottle of parmesan cheese for us. I LOVE PARMESAN CHEESE!!!! couldn't stop adding cheese! till my cream sauce became thick! haaha......
.
Personally, I still love Pasta Zanmai's black sesame cream sauce pasta more. But I do wanna come back to try their doria and gratin.

No comments:

Post a Comment