Monday, January 5, 2009

05/01/09

ok....I kept typing 08 instead of 09 everytime I make a blog entry.

Didn't have time to add much comments on the blog entry yesterday as it was already late....just kept uploading pics and more pics!

heehe....yup, とても うれしい(very happy) to see Moon again after soooo....LONG! Good chance to catch up on each other. Plus we had a little adventure on the high way too.....

KL highways are super scary because one wrong turn and you'll be like super lost. Yup...it all happened because I was too smart for my own good! *nods*

We decided to venture into this new route on the way back to Taipan from Ara Damansara. I took the same highway from Sg.Buloh to Subang just like few days ago....so I thought I knew the place well enough.

Then without reading the signs properly and assuming that I know the place well....I took the wrong turn and we ended up at the toll to Shah Alam!!!! which I've never drove to before!!! Scary~~~

Then sakai ppl like me, decided to call for help, after paying the tolls.....but no one answered!!! *sniff*

We eventually found our way back, passing by the same toll.......Malaysian highways! tolls everywhere! one wrong turn and you've gotta pay extra!!!

We're following the road signs till this traffic light where the signs stopped and I didn't know whether to go straight or what. And I took a left turn......to I don't know where...but thanks to Moon, who recognised the Sime Darby building that we found our way back to Taipan!!!

Soooo interesting!!! At least I've learned 2 new routes yesterday.

Seriously, many people who have lived here their whole lives don't know even know the routes well....

1. If you stay in Area 'A', work there and have absolutely no need to travel anywhere else......you won't know routes to other places. Many people I know are like this. Plus I think that each area is already big enough.......

2. New roads are continuously being developed.......fast paced!

3. Traffic Jams!!!! If not important, don't go out unnecessarily!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, something happened today and I'm suddenly reminded of Youth Festival '09.

The Youth Festival will be held at PWTC from 9-11 January 2009 and there'll be loads of events there......... Design competition, Dance workshops, Performances, Youth Entrepreneurship and Battle of the bands, just to name a few......

Definitely an event not to be missed......and best of all, it's FREE!!!

To get your free pass to Youth '09....CLICK!!!!!!

All you have to do is just fill in your email address and name!

Here's the schedule for their events.....
CLICK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment