Sunday, January 11, 2009

Car park application

STUPID IDIOTS!!!!

*CURSES***

STUPID NO BRAINS IDIOT!!!!! DUMBOS.....ARGH~~~

WHAT'S THE POINT OF PLACING UP A NOTICE WITH RULES AND REGULATIONS ON IT BUT WHEN NO ONE ACTUALLY FOLLOWS IT????

You smarties up there at the DSA department placed up a notice stating that the car park application begins on Monday, 12/02/09, where we can get a number from the guard house along Jln. Genting Klang.

Unless I cannot read English well enough or that I do not understand what I have read.....or that you idiots have a better command of English than I do.......I'm 101% sure that what I've read is 101% correct!!!!

Yeah, either that or the guards are stupid because they can neither read not speak in english!!! Blame it all on the education system!!!

Argh brainless idiots!!! I don't even know if it's because they can't understand english or what!!!

If a notice states that it will be given out from 12/01/09.....then follow it la!!!! Why give it out on 11/01/09????? You think I'm sooo smart that I have 6th sense??? That I know that the guards will be giving it today??? Stupid guards la!!!

CORRUPTION!!! I tell you!!! The guards are corrupted!!!!

Plus I stay super far from uni, you think it's sooo easy for me to get there??? Unlike some idiots who stay nearby and yet apply for the parking stickers!!!! Yes, all of you who got the parking stickers are IDIOTS!!! Corrupted individuals who do not follow rules and regulations!!!!

On the last day of my lab work, I asked the guard what time will they start giving out the numbers on Monday and he told me 12.00am.....I was like "What?" and he said "Yes, 12am!"

I thought he must've been joking with me!! Or....he thinks it's funny to mess with the students!!!

Here's the original notice!!!!

~~~~~~~

2009 VEHICLE STICKER APPLICATION
(KUALA LUMPUR CAMPUS)

Dear applicants,

Please be informed that for the year of 2009 application, a numbering and first-come-first served system will be used. You can obtain your number from the main guard house (Genting Kelang Entrance) on 12 January 2009 by presenting your car registration card to the guard in-charged.

A total of 150 numbers will be given out on that day. The 151th student and onwards are to fill up the waiting list form. Those who obtained the numbers are required to come back to the DSA office from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm within that day (12 Jan 2009) to submit the application form together with all the necessary documents, money and the number that was given to you.

***The sticker allocated for the student who obtained the number and failed to appear at DSA on that day (12 Jan 2009) will be given to those who are in the waiting list.

Thank you.

Documents required:
1) Photocopy of IC
2) Photocopy of driving license
3) Photocopy of student bill
4) Photocopy of vehicle registration card
5) Photocopy of student ID
~~~~~~~

Stupid DSA, you are not sincere in your notice!!! The guards are not reliable!!! Ppl who like within 20km from uni and need a parking sticker are idiots! And those who live within 10km and still need a sticker are even bigger idiots!!!!

I'm super mad.....I'm already bickering and spamming like nobody's business here~~~

I seriously don't think it's fair!!!! Where is justice man????

No comments:

Post a Comment