Sunday, January 4, 2009

Yum-yum meet up day with Moon & YL

"Yum-yum meet up day with Moon & YL"
haahaa......
Yes....finally met up with Moon in KL after like....SOOOO LOOOONNNGGG~~~~
Was supposed to meet up for lunch at Daorae (Taipan) at 11.30am but I was late!!!
1. Got stalled by the traffic lights on the way there...
2. Took a wrong turn to another side...

3. Got stuck somewhere and couldn't find parking!!!

Well.....YL & I made it there safely and the 3 of us had a scrumtious lunch~

It's been quite sometime since I had korean food....so I was *HAPPY*!!! Soo happy and hungry that I didn't even take the pictures properly~

We ordered 3 dish which I don't remember their korean names.......2 bbq set- pork belly and chicken & tofu hot pot!

((Warning: Lina!!! don't look at the 1st pic!!!!))

Marinated Pork Belly
(I totally forgot to take pics of the chicken.......more importantly, I forgot to take picture of the cooked version!!! because I was too excited and couldn't wait to chow everything down!!!! Mianhe~)

The sauces

Tofu hot pot~
I quite like this dish with bap(rice).....but the bap is super expensive lo.....RM5 per bowl!!! but it's sticky rice la! Even so.....still expensive!

The "ban chan"......I think there are 11 in total. Moon & I both felt that the ones served in Brunei is much better compared to the ones we got.....
The BBQ area.....well, the waiter there cooked for us anyways......

The waiter cooking the pork belly for us......yum-yum!

I posed....and Moon stated that the "peace" sign is like the typical asian pose....soo.....
...a more original pose!


After that hefty meal.....we window shopped a bit and.....tada! Shaved green tea ice!!!
We then left for NZX, Ara Damansara......with the driver of the day, ME!

Brought both girls to Full House.......

The cute mini at the entrance....
Totally forgot to take pics at the living area as we headed straight to the first floor.....and this is me, posing with Moon's favourite bath tub!!!
...and Moon's 'future' four poster bed!!!
Then we just had to pose next to it~~

We all look sooo happy with a bed that's not ours!
Felt sooo at home~ can practically sleep on the bed liao~
The lovely dining table~
I actually kinda like the concept of full house, the atmosphere and the deco......but the food~~~ super disappointing!!!! This is my 2nd visit and the food is still bad!!!

My Spag. Carbonara which tasted nothing like carbonara.....plus the serving is just soooo small....sooo sad isn't it!!!! Look at the it!~~~ compared to the one I had in Umeko! Sad case!!!

The taste....HORRIBLE!!! I don't know why it tasted sourish.....and it's a bit on the heavy side for me. Then Moon said it tasted sweet! It definitely tasted nothing like the typical carbonara......sad sad sad ~!! Can you feel my disappointment???







No comments:

Post a Comment