Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lol....there's gonna be a whole lot of posts on chocolates from now on.....

Why?

Well because I realised that people always like to give me chocolates, candies or cookies as gift! And I'm not complaining either cuz I love them!

I must have the words "Buy me chocolates~" written over my forehead! haahah.....

Yup, and this post is on Arnott's TimTam!!


Yea, the first time I tried it was.....when I was in Brunei. I think Pancy bought it as a gift when she visited my house together with a bunch of fruits. But those were in tiny little packs and not one who big packs like these. I think there were 24 pieces and well.....I ate them all!

Ooo....leave them in normal room temperature, take the pieces out, hold them between your fingers and let your body heat melt the chocolate! haa....yummy~

Chocolates are best enjoyed at room temperature. I don't like keeping chocs in the fridge because I believe that chocs tastes best when you put them in your mouth...and it just MELTS!

Well if you keep TimTams in the fridge, they tend to stick together and is difficult to separate into individual pieces later on. Or does that happen only to me? Oh, and the chocolate cream hardens too......

But in order to maintain it's freshness, I put it in the fridge once it's opened anyways.


Ok, back to TimTam. There are now many flavours. e.g cookies & cream. My cuzzie YL bought me 1 from melb last year. It was nice and I love the cookie bits but this flavour is just a little too sweet for my liking.

Then there's honeycomb! I love honeycombs! nyomnyom~you know, those kind of feeling?? No?? Anyways. I first saw that in Sibu and I was like super excited. An instructor bought one and we all had a piece and it was super delicious even thought all the choc had melted and everything stuck together. After that I quickly bought a pack when we went back to the store.
hmm..now that I think about it. I haven't seen it since I came back. I wonder where did it go......
Yea, well there are lots more flacours which I hope to try too in future and not now....I just gained 2 kg, this cny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment