Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lunch at Cone Pizza

There's this new italian pizza restaurant around my office so a colleague and I decided to try it today.....

ITALIAN CONE PIZZA!!!
hehe...well even though they are famous for their cone pizza, we decided to try their pastas instead.
This spaghetti bolognese is what my collegue ordered. Looks great...but too little sauce and that taste was quite bland. Not suitable for ppl who prefer strong flavours. Oh...but it was quite aromatic as you can really smell the herbs.
And this is my Italian prawn pasta. Doesn't look too appetizing but I enjoyed it! Yummy. The sauces taste just right but the prawns were mushy.....not fresh!!!
Just like other italian restaurants, you can pick ur pasta of choice and the sauce to go along with it.
This restaurant does have service charge or tax....hehe..plus points!!!
I will be back again to try their cone pizza, which according to the staff is 6 inches long!

No comments:

Post a Comment