Monday, March 1, 2010

Chap Goh Mei

whee~


Yesterday was the last day of cny...also known as chap goh mei or chinese valentine.


Anyone threw any mandarin oranges into any river/ sea?


I didn't!! :(


This year was really special as I had the chance to perf a chinese dance at P kl. My first time at the mall actually....hehe...so huge and grand~!!!


It was really last minute as we were only informed 2 days before the perf day.......ahhhh.......


I got a shock when I found out that we'd be doing a chinese dance. haha, we were all wondering how would d dance be like and what do we do about costumes.....

But in the end, everything went smoothly and we all had a lot of fun during the performance..... hehe.....

Us!!! In studio right after our rehersal, with our make up artist! Thank you!!!! and also thansk to our instructor who fixed our hair!!! So beautiful right?
This is us outside of the famous xiao long bao shop during our break......
It was nice that many ppl wanted to take pics with us last night. After the first perf we got so high that we started dancing to hiphop songs in our costumes and white socks. hehee...
It was a great experience and I don't mind doing it again.....in future, I hope to be able to try out other dance styles too.

No comments:

Post a Comment