Monday, March 29, 2010

Meeting up with Tham again after....6 months. Haven't seen tat gal since graduation. Plus she seems pretty busy as she couldn't come out everytime I ask her. But she was finally able to make it~~~

Here's Ur and I while we were waiting for Tham at Pasta Zanmai. lol...I think I've eaten there like 20 times, mostly with my cuz. Crazy~...if I like something, I'll just keep on eating it. My most visited restaurant would be Zanmai Sushi.


Arr...I'm hungry, where is Tham??

Oh~ there she is! Just in time, before the food arrives.

Picture session first...since it's been so long!

One more!

Mini chicken pasta with onsen tamago

Mini hotate pizza

Omu rice (tomato fried rice with japanese curry sauce)

Potato gratin with prawns and scallops on top!



Yummylicious~ Can never go wrong if you dine at any of the Zanmai outlets. I'm glad that even Tham enjoyed the food hehee, esp the japanese curry which is soo different from normal Indian curries.
It's great to meet up again after so long but someone's missing from the picture and it's "JAS the mutated sheep"!! She must've mutated to some other forms by now. Bet she's busy with work adn stuffs in Penang. Hopefully, she'll come down to visit us one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment