Thursday, April 15, 2010

台湾(タイワン) へ

whee~ last round of practice tonight and I'm off to Taiwan tomorrow!

I'm so excited for my trip....but at the same time I couldn't help but think how much I've spent or will be spending there!! ahh...and for such a short trip with such an expensive ticket! Plus I'll be staying only at Kaohsiong....

Well, the reason why I wanted to go initially was to see the dance scene there. Then now that we'll be performing there, it makes the trip a whole lot more meaningful.

There'll be several workshops organised there by the original hip-hoppers. Omg~ but it's expensive and all the way in Taipei!! My plane lands in Taipei and we'll be travelling by shinkansen to Kaohsiong which costs like around RM150.

If I were to take the work shop, that would means that I need to travel 4 times between the 2 areas....which means RM600 on just shinkansen fares!! Omg!! Another round and it would be equal to my air fare. My goodness~~~ plus I need to pay for the workshop and dance party.

Crazy~~~ all my money would be spent only on travelling alone....

Plus there's the scary thought that it might be a waste for me to spend so much on the workshop because with my level of hiphop, there's no way I could catch up with the workshop. Maybe the steps, yes, but the bounce and feel....I'd be happy if I can even get 1% of it!

Another thing is that after the workshop, I'll have to take the shinkansen again, back to KS for the perf.......tiring~~ I wonder how though will be workshop be....hehe....testing my stamina here!

Ok, not forgetting that I want to shop too. Well, there goes all my money just for travelling!!!

Argh~~ my mind is playing tricks on me.

At some point I'm worried that I might regret for travelling so far and to be so lucky that they have the workshops there too, not just in US.......and I didn't go!!!

Then I'm worried that I might go there and gain nothing from it because I'm too stupid to remember any thing!! Ahhh....and worse yet, having to spend so much travelling to the workshop location and paying so much for it!!! When I could've gone shopping and pamper myself with some nice stuffs.....

Argh~どうしょう......

*fuun...*

Anyways...I'm hoping that this trip would be a memorable one. I know my jaws would definitely drop when I see the ppl there dance. Hope that I'll be able to get some nice shoes, clothings and taste some yummylicious Taiwanese food. ahh~~~ please let everything go smoothly....

I think I can only decide to go or not for the workshop when the day comes....because my mind keeps jumping back and forth....

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment