Monday, May 31, 2010

Dear Friends

I watched this 2007 J movie recently, called "Dear Friends".


Dear Friends follows a high-school student, Rina ( Keiko Kitagawa), who believes that friends are not necessary and that they can only be used in times of need. She is unable to maintain a decent relationship with her friends, classmates and parents.

I actually cried as the movie is quite touching. One has cancer and another has a neurodegenrative disorder. It's not the diseases that makes it touching but the friendship!!!

Self reflection~ as it makes one think that he/she should appreciate their parents more and not take friends for granted.

Yea, I must learn not to take things for granted which I know I did and still do.

~Still learning how to be a better me everyday.

Anyways, this is a great movie to watch if you have any free time at hand.

Here's the trailer:


Credits youtube, gaynelly

No comments:

Post a Comment