Friday, July 23, 2010

Inception

Yes totally agree with all who have said that Inception was a great movie!!!

After watching it, I can understand people want to watch it again.......

It's been a long time since I've watched a movie like this where I'm constantly thinking.

Reality vs Dream!

So cool man....imagine if I could design my own dream. And whenever I needed to test things out just go deeper....a dream within a dream, where time speeds up, enabling you to do more at real time.

I must say Leonardo ages well...love those blue eyes. So mesmerizing~

And Joseph Gordon Levitt...ooo...so shocked to see him there! Great transition from a child actor to where he is now. Hope to see more movies from him in future.

I went to watch the movie not knowing who the actors were, what the movie's about and I haven't even seen the trailer!!!

What would you do, if you could do inception???

Ooo....plus I got to see the HP trailer on the big screen!!! Wheee.....ahhhh...the wait is killing me!!!

I would design my own HP world and live in it as a freshman in Hogwarts.  lol......just kidding, but it would be kinds cool. Then I would need my own totem......hmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment